Billy Gilmour - crazy stalker story

She's obviously batshit crazy, but might just be worth rolling the dice to find out....

71358619-12119699-image-a-42_1684939440344.jpg

She's obviously batshit crazy, but might just be worth rolling the dice to find out....

71358619-12119699-image-a-42_1684939440344.jpg

Could be a welcome change to the sheep that you're rattling :)

Shame for Billy, he appears to have been traumatized by this lunatic, sleeping tablets at his age ffs,

Stupid cow saying this to Gilmour when it was Mount she'd shagged:

He told how he found Sloan’s behaviour “erratic,” while Scotland midfielder Gilmour said her messages had a “huge impact” on his life, after he joined Brighton from Chelsea last September.

“I have not been able to sleep and have had to take sleeping tablets,” he said.

“It’s had a negative effect on my performance and professional life.”

“Being in a new town where I don’t have my friends or family, it’s really upsetting.”

The court heard Gilmour had initially exchanged messages with Sloan before telling her he did not want their contact to continue and did not have a relationship with her.

But she claimed to have fallen pregnant in allegations described in court as “completely fictitious”.

“I don’t know who I can trust anymore,” Gilmour said.

Last edited:
Norwich supporters are adamant Gilmour was sniffing around Cantwell's missus when he was at Norwich and everyone else knew except Todd. This is apparently one of the reasons he left for us, felt betrayed by his mates.
Don't shoot the messenger!

That would be a sensational one night pump I bet.

Sounds like Mount got to ride it and wee Gilmour just got the shitty side of it.

I refer the right honourable gentleman to the reply I gave last month when this story was last posted.

What is it with these nutter wannabe wags, desperate for fame and likes on social media, see in ten years when the DM’s dry up, the turkey teeth fall out and they have mortgages to pay and kids to feed the mental health in this country will be off the scale.

Still…. wouldn’t say no

Back