Billy McNeils grandson

Tragic news.
My wife mentioned to me a couple of weeks ago that one of her former pupils, Matthew had gone missing in Amsterdam.
Thoughts are with his family and friends and this sad time.

Sleep tight young man.

Thoughts with the family & friends at this terrible time.

When my son who is 21, was young I took him the the Rangers summer camps across from Ibrox. Billy McNeil turned up every day with Matthew and stood talking to all the dads and mums watching. Billly never made any attempt to hide the fact that Matthew was a bluenose and it didn't seem to bother him at all.
Such sad news and my thoughts are with his family.

When my son who is 21, was young I took him the the Rangers summer camps across from Ibrox. Billy McNeil turned up every day with Matthew and stood talking to all the dads and mums watching. Billly never made any attempt to hide the fact that Matthew was a bluenose and it didn't seem to bother him at all.
Says a lot about Billy McNeil .

What a tragedy.

RIP Matthew

Condolences to the family.

Ah what a tragedy. Heard about this a few days ago and hoped this thread was good news.

RIP Matthew

Absolutely heartbreaking. Thoughts and prayers are with the family.
R.I.P Matthew

People who know Billy McNeill wouldn't be surprised at this, he was a lovely man and wasn't at all bigoted. He had Lithuanian grandparents so didn't have the usual chip on his shoulder.

Horrific. Absolutely tragic for the kid and can’t imagine what his family are going through.

Back