Birmingham City

On the bright side they'll have a visit to their American counterpart owners with a trip to Wrexham B-D

Pushing for a promotion place a few months into the season with John Eustace as their manager. American owners push the trigger button and sack him to bring in Rooney purely because he managed in America and a household name. Rooney is a disaster and wins something like 2 wins in 22 games. Sacked and new manager brought in who doesn't do much better. Relegated today, just after their American owners were promising 60,000 seater stadiums. Owners deserve all they get.
I saw Birmingham play their first game of the season when they came to Swansea. They actually played very well and I thought they’d be pushing for a top 6 finish.

Then they decide to sack a decent manager and bring in the Rooney circus.

No lady's front bottom in the right mind would give Wayne Rooney a first team coach position at a football club as he has not got a clue what he is doing

Can you say otherwise to the posters claim?
That we should raiding Birmingham who have been mince and I can’t honestly say 1 player who has shown this last year.

Its the mentality of where some of our fans are at, we should be signing up comming international talent and at 30-40k a week proven international talent!

Not taking gamble after gamble on finding another Calvin Bassey

They sold out three of their last four games, I think there's been an uptake since they had funds pumped in.

Have had a better average this season but they did do a few offers:

Do they still play the Harry Lauder tune over the tannoy?
An excellent song " keep right on top the end of the road"

That we should raiding Birmingham who have been mince and I can’t honestly say 1 player who has shown this last year.

Its the mentality of where some of our fans are at, we should be signing up comming international talent and at 30-40k a week proven international talent!

Not taking gamble after gamble on finding another Calvin Bassey

Apologies mate, I picked up your comment wrong.

I agree we need to stop shopping in that particular market.

there was a rumour we would be playing them in a pre season friendly. I dont think it was ever announced though

Back