Birmingham Dildo Protest

I am concerned for the Blues wummin.
Their men go out to the match and the wummin have a bit of me time.
Up the stairs, on the bed and into the secret dildo plank and find it is not there.
Just imagine the fear and panic... :)) :eek:

aye nae bother, I'm going to shell out 30 or 40 notes to launch a big rubber cock onto a field, that's my drinking money for the day wasted.

Guaranteed the steward who clears them has a quick sniff. :eek: :shh:
Commenting on behalf of a friend - cough cough - who served his time as a Spark doing some domestic stuff, the bedside cabinet is the go-to place of choice for the curious Sparky about the house, looking for things that go buzz in the night. He (apparently) found a few right stinkers in his time :p

Commenting on behalf of a friend - cough cough - who served his time as a Spark doing some domestic stuff, the bedside cabinet is the go-to place of choice for the curious Sparky about the house, looking for things that go buzz in the night. He (apparently) found a few right stinkers in his time :p
Were you (he) fitting a socket in said bedside cabinets?

what about the lady in Anne Summers who asked how much the red one on the wall cost , only to be told by the assistant, sorry madam , that is the fire extinguisher . The old ones are the best !

what about the lady in Anne Summers who asked how much the red one on the wall cost , only to be told by the assistant, sorry madam , that is the fire extinguisher . The old ones are the best !
yes, similar to the auld granny in her 80's who staggered in later that day all trembling, visibly shaking and struggling with her balance .
Wanted to know if they sold vibrating love eggs in extra large goose egg size, When told they did, she replied "That's great love...can you tell me how to switch them off?. I think mine have jammed."

Looking forward to the awkward moment when Jeff cuts soccer Saturday to the Birmingham ground and a big dildo smacks Lee Bowyer right in the coupon.

Back