Birthday weekend made better by Rangers

Professor Yaffle

Official Ticketer
Not just the birthday card they sent, or the fans impromptu party outside the stadium that looked amazing especially from the video from our fabulous boss's car but yet another impressive showing against a half decent opponent who are having a decent season and have a team full of tims.

We are excellent again today. Mcgregor had little to do but still managed a great save and helped achieve another clean sheet.

The defence was brilliant not just in keeping the saints out but also joining in attacks and Patterson and Goldson in particular were very good indeed as was Bornas set pieces.

The midfield three today strolled it. The three of them were brilliant and dictated play. Aribo showed he can play there and the ball sticks to him. Kamara and Davis are class.

The front three were all really good and all scored great goals.

Alfie and Kent have been on fire lately. A joy to watch and at times unplayable. Hagi continues to impress.

The team continue to show a great togetherness.

So as tomorrow marks another year older for me, I continue to enjoy this team to the maximum. The 2021 winners flag even got taken out the packet today and photos sent to mates.

Looking forward to midweek now against a good side. It will be a good game.

It's as close as can be and feels amazing. Ignore the media scum and revel in this and have the best of evenings.

Yeeeeee haaaaaa pass the beer

Not just the birthday card they sent, or the fans impromptu party outside the stadium that looked amazing especially from the video from our fabulous boss's car but yet another impressive showing against a half decent opponent who are having a decent season and have a team full of tims.

We are excellent again today. Mcgregor had little to do but still managed a great save and helped achieve another clean sheet.

The defence was brilliant not just in keeping the saints out but also joining in attacks and Patterson and Goldson in particular were very good indeed as was Bornas set pieces.

The midfield three today strolled it. The three of them were brilliant and dictated play. Aribo showed he can play there and the ball sticks to him. Kamara and Davis are class.

Alfie and Kent have been on fire lately. A joy to watch and at times unplayable. Hagi continues to impress.

So as tomorrow marks another year older for me, I continue to enjoy this team to the maximum. The 2021 winners flag even got taken out the packet today and photos sent to mates.

It's as close as can be and feels amazing. Ignore the media scum and revel in this and have the best of evenings.

Hoping we both have the best ever Birthday present tomorrow #55 WATP

I hear you.
Was my birthday yesterday, got the card and an email from the club, a win today and hopefully the final seal tomorrow to mail a fantastic weekend

The birthday weekend of dreams mate.

Enjoy and savour every minute of it.

I’m 50 on the 12th of this month, my wife’s birthday is the 12th of Feb. 55 this year. Was meant to be in the Ibrox Bar in Benidorm today. But my party is here. 12 and the 50s just in sync!

Back