In their own eyes they flatter themselves
too much to detect or hate their sin.
The words of their mouths are wicked and deceitful;
they fail to act wisely or do good.
Even on their beds they plot evil;
they commit themselves to a sinful course
and do not reject what is wrong.

Can't argue with that
In fairness,that sums that mob up perfectly :))

I'm sure it was her tweeting the other day that she was going to petrol bomb the orange walk. She tagged Call It Out in the tweet and of course they simply ignored it.

They won’t like Network Rail track engineers nickname “Team Orange” formerly “Orange Army” named after their head to foot orange hi-vis jackets and trousers!!!

Recall the millions that were spent by Scottish government into the What's sectarianism report yet they missed this.
The same Scottish government that leant heavily on Tunnocks to try and get them to remove the Union Flag from their Caramel Wafer wrappings . . .

AND had a go at Walkers for having the temerity to produce Shortbread with Union Flag designs on them and sold in a Union Flag decorated tin, ALL to celebrate “The BEST of British!”

Scottish Government = Parochial W@NKERS!

it was a gay anthem allegedly back in the day, ''If you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit, join our club''

Absolutely mental bastards that lot. It's been their slogan for fucking years and all of a sudden it's a problem. A biscuit is sectarian?

Ha ha ha ha.

Loonies!!

I am going to go and find myself a pack of them right now and eat them. :))

She is brilliant. She should be writing scripts for Jimmy Tarbuck.

That had better be a joke, otherwise she is a fckin mentalist.

Don’t they sell peak freans 19th Century Terrorist bastards? That’s a bit more sectarian? Or your bobby sands chocolate assortment.

was unwrapping a teacake the other day and thought to myself how much the wrapper could be mistaken for a ww2 Japanese naval rising sun flag I imagine many war veterans could be offended back in the day.

probably not as they just got on with life, unlike perma offended twats.

Back