Blackpool away sales open to 1313 and above .

Didn't realise you have to register for away friendlies but the ticket can be put in my basket, but get message:
  • "In order to purchase Blackpool FC v Rangers FC, Customer Number 500240766 must have previously purchased or been allocated Blackpool requirement 16/07/22. To proceed please purchase Blackpool requirement 16/07/22, or reallocate this item to another supporter and update your basket" How do i go about purchasing Blackpool requirement, or is it too late, and will the tickets become available later for those that didn't take up the requirement?
Deadline for registering was 9am today email was sent out on Tuesday for that

Anyone can put it their basket but unless you have the requirement then it won't get the ticket

there is a post of 7,700 on the West Ham/Blackpool thread
It’s definitely more than 4,500

Europa final was 4500 approx for mygers and went to 1400 odd points

We’ve since had about 170 added on in Q4 update, it’ll be closer to 7000 for Blackpool

We’ve since had about 170 added on in Q4 update, it’ll be closer to 7000 for Blackpool
Problem with us is the communication of things like the allocation that would ease things a bit if we knew what is was

Everyone's points total should in theory be down though.

Last season was based over 5 years, with this seasons based over 3.

Have they done the points threshold on this years points update but everyone is still on April 2022 points if that makes sense? Is that why we can’t see our points?

Arrrrgg, never had any ticketing issues until now!

Got the email to say I’d registered for Blackpool, got enough mygers points but get this when trying to buy. My 2 lads are fine

• In order to purchase Blackpool FC v Rangers FC, Customer Number 50063xxx must have previously purchased or been allocated Blackpool requirement 16/07/22. To proceed please purchase Blackpool requirement 16/07/22, or reallocate this item to another supporter and update your basket.

Think I'm around 100 short of the points required, is this likely to drop? Is the threshold based on everyone who registered taking up a ticket?

Got the email to say I’d registered for Blackpool, got enough mygers points but get this when trying to buy. My 2 lads are fine

• In order to purchase Blackpool FC v Rangers FC, Customer Number 50063xxx must have previously purchased or been allocated Blackpool requirement 16/07/22. To proceed please purchase Blackpool requirement 16/07/22, or reallocate this item to another supporter and update your basket.
thats what im getting
is there a phone number for ticket office

There’s also no way all above that will have applied for tickets for this.

I know 2 who got seville never been abroad and won’t go again and nether going to Blackpool

In the same boat here. Emails telling me to complete the order, which you then attempt to do and end up going around in circles.

It's in the basket, it's out the basket, it's back in. I've re-ordered. I've eventually scrapped the whole thing.

The Website is a fucking disgrace.

Yes, I’m all sorted now. At first it was telling me I didn’t have the requirement then when I sorted that the website kept kicking me out back to the start when I entered card details, took me 6 attempts! Websites a shocker:mad:
Feel your pain mate,I was the exact same.
Usually no issues with ticket site but today it was a shocker,round in circles error messages galore then problem with payment card.
Look forward to the day when we have a ticket website that works.

Thanks for confirming why my child ticket was miles off. Just starting year 5.
There’ll either be 1 year or 3 years removed after this Q4 points update is complete

Then from July onwards, it’ll be Q1 of the 22/23 season. Still to be confirmed if it’ll be 3 (19/20, 20/21 and 21/22) seasons included or 5 (17/18, 18/19, 19/20, 20/21 and 21/2) which count towards points totals

Did
Feel your pain mate,I was the exact same.
Usually no issues with ticket site but today it was a shocker,round in circles error messages galore then problem with payment card.
Look forward to the day when we have a ticket website that works.
you get sorted? I’m in the circular hell

Did

you get sorted? I’m in the circular hell
Finally yes.
I cleared my browsing history and waited for an hour.
I got the famous “you have left something in your basket” email.
Went back on and looked as if it was going to go through and got a credit card error,so paid with a different card and it finally worked.
Hope you get sorted.

There’ll either be 1 year or 3 years removed after this Q4 points update is complete

Then from July onwards, it’ll be Q1 of the 22/23 season. Still to be confirmed if it’ll be 3 (19/20, 20/21 and 21/22) seasons included or 5 (17/18, 18/19, 19/20, 20/21 and 21/2) which count towards points totals
We’ve been here. To varying levels. New season. Rewarded for points that shouldnt even be in it.

A keep getting message max of 1 ticket can be purchased when there is only 1 ticket in my basket! Rip you!

Ticket bought, and accommodation booked. The last trip to Blackpool was brilliant.

Yep, mines bought, gonna have trouble getting one for the wife though as she's only just joined mygers. I'll hopefully manage to get one one the day down there.

Deadline for registering was 9am today email was sent out on Tuesday for that

Anyone can put it their basket but unless you have the requirement then it won't get the ticket

Thanks, have even registered on Blackpool's website and bought a membership (£15) but seems as I have no history of buying from them that they are not available either. Looks like going to have to try and get one outside the ground. May try and stand outside the club shop and see if I can get a friendly Blackpool fan to go in for me when they get there's. Worked in Sheffield.

Last edited:
Back