Blackpool away sales open to 1313 and above .

'Hospitality' available although cash bars.

The Corner Flag - £80 2-course meal, arrival 12:30pm, access to hotel half-time & full-time.

The Heineken Lounge - £60 (our fans only) bar access half-time & full-time (an hour at full-time), not clear how long before match can get access.

Match tickets included, Block Y & Block T.

'Hospitality' available although cash bars.

The Corner Flag - £80 2-course meal, arrival 12:30pm, access to hotel half-time & full-time.

The Heineken Lounge - £60 (our fans only) bar access half-time & full-time (an hour at full-time), not clear how long before match can get access.

Match tickets included, Block Y & Block T.
Where can you book this?

Is it looking like all tickets for the Rangers end are sold out? Only on 800 points as per todays updates.

I'm gold and completely forgot to buy tickets for this. Are they still available to buy online or in person? Or did you have to apply for one in the first place?

Last edited:
On previous pages, I said it's a "fairer" system, not that it's "fair".

Like any system, people will game it until it's changed. If that continues to happen, there'll be an amendment of the process.

I don't agree with buying tickets you're not going to just for the points. I reckon ultimately that'll be tightened up on and you'll be required to prove attendance on the point will be revoked. No doubt that'll raise complaints too.

It is fairer now purely compared to the previous situation where someone who went home, away and abroad went into an open ballot with someone that ticked the "semi and finals" box only and both having the same chance of a Hampden ticket previously. It is now a fairer system with the tiered bands.

You're kinda arguing two points here on top of your "loyalty" thing from travelling now.

If someone has a ST, goes to all the games and buys a few programmes, RTV or the likes, they'll comfortably be in silver and have a decent chance at a reasonably fair split of away ticket allocations compared to previous situations where RSCs hoovered up large chunks and distributed them as they saw fit to their members.

What is guaranteed is that whatever the system, someone would find a moan about it.

People can say it's not fair, or even argue that simply they don't like it but again for XY and Z reasons but
"there's no solution that suits everyone so while this is the situation, it's best to get on with it and do what you can to suit your own position"

Basically, that's all we/I can do. As much as I disagree with it, things are not going change. I do wish though, we had a Loyalty programme when we were put down to the bottom tier of Scottish football, when the Loyal supporters demonstrated their strength and helped to get our club back. That's another issue altogether again though.

Thanks for your time and replies, I can't say I agree with them, but where would we be if all Rangers supporters sang from the same hymn sheet.....

"there's no solution that suits everyone so while this is the situation, it's best to get on with it and do what you can to suit your own position"

Basically, that's all we/I can do. As much as I disagree with it, things are not going change. I do wish though, we had a Loyalty programme when we were put down to the bottom tier of Scottish football, when the Loyal supporters demonstrated their strength and helped to get our club back. That's another issue altogether again though.

Thanks for your time and replies, I can't say I agree with them, but where would we be if all Rangers supporters sang from the same hymn sheet.....

Yes, always worth a discussion. :D

trying to get tickets for this A lot harder than I thought as I missed the dated to register interest stupidly.

Looking for 3 tickets , 3 of us coming over from E York’s was hoping to get home in end tickets.Its looking a non starter at the minute with requirement of having to have bought from Blackpool before.

Surprised only 1 has gone up on the TO here. I guess that will change over the next week.
Honestly mate I’m not, this club and the support are second to none.

For me blackpool 2011 was unreal but sheff wed kinda made people forget how good it was.
I thought derby 2015 or so was awful

Surprised only 1 has gone up on the TO here. I guess that will change over the next week.
Unlike the Sunderland game with many tickets now for sale.

Some might say loads of folks only bought the ticket to get the MyGers point(s) but not me. I think they all are thinking they will catch Covid round about the game :cool:

We got our tickets from a mate in Blackpool so, like numerous other Rangers fans, will be sitting in with the home support.

Unlike the Sunderland game with many tickets now for sale.

Some might say loads of folks only bought the ticket to get the MyGers point(s) but not me. I think they all are thinking they will catch Covid round about the game :cool:

We got our tickets from a mate in Blackpool so, like numerous other Rangers fans, will be sitting in with the home support.
Al be honest mate I could a done Sunderland, but after the last 3 rounds in Europe away and mygers and st I couldn’t justify it.

I didn’t buy tickets or apply either but some would deserve a freebie if you like points wise.

The commitment from February has been incredible from
This support and they’ve left a “loyalty scheme “ that can be manipulated so it’s the clubs own fault

Honestly mate I’m not, this club and the support are second to none.

For me blackpool 2011 was unreal but sheff wed kinda made people forget how good it was.
I thought derby 2015 or so was awful
Yeah, but even Leipzig at home had a handful of tickets available

It's fair but at the same time, Rangers aren't responsible for the location of someone's house.

There's no reward (or punishment) for that and there never has been pre or post MyGers. You're also not been done out of MyGers points based on your post code. Purchase of tickets and attendance at the game is the same for everyone so it's "fair" on that basis.

It's fantastic that so many people travel from far and wide to support us but I don't see why it makes them more deserving of a ticket that someone with a G51 post code who supports the club too.

If someone travels from London, it's brilliant. They're using their time and money to support the club but it's on them, not the club.
I think the mygers system represents in the right way.

Hopefully mate .

One of the lads in the pub pulled a bird in Blackpool on New Year’s Day when Hull City played there so I am gonna try and find out if they are still on speaking terms and see if she can get some :)
A mate who lives in Blackpool,went to the ticket office and was told,because he had no buying history they couldn’t sell to him.

Back