Blue Sky Lounge Preview Evening

DalmarnockBear

Official Ticketer
I got an email last week inviting me along to to a preview evening tonight at Ibroz. I RSVP'd but have heard nothing further. Is this the norm for everyone else who received the email ? Dont fancy driving down only to get knocked back ??

I got an email last week inviting me along to to a preview evening tonight at Ibroz. I RSVP'd but have heard nothing further. Is this the norm for everyone else who received the email ? Dont fancy driving down only to get knocked back ??
As along as you RSVP'd mate you will be fine.

7,400 plus vat for one season ?
It's actually for 2 seasons technically..

It won't be ready till October earliest this year, so mean time you get access to the Ibrox suite until it officially opens.

Then you have all of next season too.

You pay that much and it doesn't include Europe.. I was a bit disappointed for that. Going to wait for the other seasonal VIP offerings they have I think

Welcome to Rangers VIP services where you will have a personal, named Rangers representative to look after you if you have any queries.

Or something like that....

Just back from it while back. All it was was a virtual tour.. a wee bag with freebies and being told it's going to be 7400 plus vat for the entry level seasonal VIP package.. thought I'd get a free Rangers pen.. gutted.
I wish they'd just give the full f***in price rather than this £X + VAT nonsense. They should just say it's £8880 inclusive of VAT ffs.

It's always been rife in America that nonsense, but It's creeping in more and more over here. Annoying.

Makes me feel like im getting a bargain in club72. Imagine paying that amount then having to stump up a few more 1000 to get the euro and cup games

So approx 5.5k a season for domestic matches?

What sort of food and drink package? Inclusive/buffet/seated?

As long as you get a dedicated account manager. That’s crucial for getting your emails unanswered personally.
Have one in bar72 and it makes no difference.

Theres packages availabe with and without booze/scran.

I wish they'd just give the full f***in price rather than this £X + VAT nonsense. They should just say it's £8880 inclusive of VAT ffs.

It's always been rife in America that nonsense, but It's creeping in more and more over here. Annoying.
Suggests they’re aiming it at people who’ll buy it through their business and claim it as an expense! Suppose also protects them if there’s a change in VAT rate during the season(s)

Just back also.

About £9,300 inc vat for 1.5 seasons based on the following.
Home league matches only.
All Inclusive drinks and food. Includes alcoholic package.
Vip area in the middle central area, this was additional cost.
European/cup games will range from around £200-£500 per person per game extra(I think thats where people will be put off).
Can apply for away tickets and will be balloted no guarantees you will get any.
Contemporary dining.
1.5/2hrs pre match and 1hr after match.

Will be accommodated in the Ibrox suite until it opens, looking like hearts game 1st october.

Table of 4 in the better middle area around 36k inc vat for 1.5 seasons based on the alcoholic drinks package.

Last edited:
41415014-D081-4-F33-A481-59405-AD1-E6-EE.jpg

It does look good, it's going to be where the old club boxes were above bar 72. I think it will be quite some atmosphere up there especially in big games. Food and drink is all included.

Annoyed though that you didn't get European games for that much money and I can't think how often I'd use a dedicated account manager.

Have to say it sounds overpriced - I think the upgraded Club72 and Club Europe will be better value

I'd imagine it's done given the primary aim will be business and corporate guests.

It does look good, it's going to be where the old club boxes were above bar 72. I think it will be quite some atmosphere up there especially in big games. Food and drink is all included.

Annoyed though that you didn't get European games for that much money and I can't think how often I'd use a dedicated account manager.

Have to say it sounds overpriced - I think the upgraded Club72 and Club Europe will be better value

club72 much better value all in as it includes all games and much better seats . You would have to be completely mad to pay £9k a season to watch rangers league games. You could get 4 seats in club72 for that price

But you get a free programme

Honestly, rangers hospitality account management are an absolute cluster %^*&. I’ve been giving them a break since covid but they are managed by a fuckwit and have zero accountability or focus. Reflective of the wider rangers experience and unprofessional attitude.

Without doubt the worst hospitality engagement I ever experience. Even smaller local companies are miles ahead like Glasgow warriors. Rangers are a fucking shitshow

Had to read this thread twice so these prices include a soft drinks package and you still need to pay extra for alcohol ?

club72 much better value all in as it includes all games and much better seats . You would have to be completely mad to pay £9k a season to watch rangers league games. You could get 4 seats in club72 for that price
Its £9k for 2 seasons mate, or 11/2 season in sky lounge and others have said you get Ibrox suite for first half of this season(i never had this confirmed if being honest)

I think you're right. Although I think club 72 is full this coming season, if it's not I think I'll go for that or club Europe now

I would have thought you would be guaranteed an away ticket for every game for that price. Is that not what season ticket holders in the members lounge get?

How much do they pay per season?

Key to this is the seating. Had our names down for Blue Sky (nobody bothered to contact us) but fuck being stuck up the back of the Govan. Will gladly remain in front row of Club72.

I think you're right. Although I think club 72 is full this coming season, if it's not I think I'll go for that or club Europe now
Hope you on the waiting list for Club Europe I’ve been on it for 2 seasons and not a sniff of a pair of tickets.

Don’t give them any ideas…

That's a fucking scandalous price considering what's on offer.

Breaking it down £9300 for C~29 League games makes it £320 per game, about £50 per game more expensive than Club Cooper when you factor VAT into the equation and what, £70 less than the Thornton Suite? Unsurprisingly, it's a fucking swing and a miss from them, once again.

Seating for both Club Cooper and the Thornton Suite is a massive improvement on the back rows of the Govan, so you're shelling out for a worse seat and an in both cases an inferior food offering (but spirits over CC).

Absolute bullshit. It seems more comparable to Club Europe, and is double the price!!

they told me it wont be open till the game against that lot in Jan 2023.....you can get a seat in the Ibrox suite until then BUT it will come at a cost, and as of last night that has yet to be determined.

Plus, i was only looking for one seat which he told me was not possible as it has to be sold in 2, 4, 6's etc......

they told me it wont be open till the game against that lot in Jan 2023.....you can get a seat in the Ibrox suite until then BUT it will come at a cost, and as of last night that has yet to be determined.

Plus, i was only looking for one seat which he told me was not possible as it has to be sold in 2, 4, 6's etc......
Yeah.. only even numbers apparently.

See at that price, I can't see anyone paying for it given the seats aren't as good and no Europe either.

I got a feeling they will reduce it a fair bit

Just back from it while back. All it was was a virtual tour.. a wee bag with freebies and being told it's going to be 7400 plus vat for the entry level seasonal VIP package.. thought I'd get a free Rangers pen.. gutted.
Do you get to run on the pitch and slap Fat Ange for that?

Main stand and all the glamour and history in there I can understand but f.u.ck paying that to sit in the Govan

Back