Board Opinion - Have we allowed the status quo to continue?

Not a lot of poker players here judging by the comments.

You don’t win a war in one battle there’s usually a series of them before you can even tell who’s actually winning.

We started very far behind -before King departed could we have raised a corporate governance claim?

Unlikely without a ton of mud - inaccurate or accurate thrown at King in the papers. Park in this regards can raise these issues without reproach - we can say this with confidence as we would have heard it by now.

Box with your head, not with your heart.

We’ve bent over awaiting yet another shafting IMO. Fully expecting the club to receive a bringing the game into disrepute charge.

Before anyone starts, I know the club are within their rights as a member to call resolutions etc, but these cunts at the SPFL make it up as they go along when it’s comes to punishing us.

No point being angry at me we had Stewart Robertson telling us yesterday we were well represented on a sub committee of the SPFL....that would I suggest that the club doesn't share your view...
Being well represented in the minority doesn't really cut it though.

With no support from anyone else our hands are tied. The board have done everything by the book and we have been shat on by every man and his dog. I think we should have gone legal when Dundee started all this nonsense. No one will convince me that vote was legal.
It’s never a legal vote, which is why they’re trying hard to appease Hearts with all this reconstruction pish. It was pushed through by Celtic to get their title over the line in any way they could, even though they’ve won nothing, in case the season was called with no champions or relegations as it should have been done to be fair to all members. We will keep going, this part is not over yet, other clubs are now questioning the SPFL and their motives, that will only grow, but it’s going to take time. We know we’ve no friends, certainly not at premier league level, so %^*& them. If the hardship of their actions bite then so be it, we’re on the up!

Back