Bobby Russell night at New Edmiston House - Tonight!

Jaws2

Still time to get your last minute tickets for what should be an excellent night with Bobby and special guest Gordon Smith.

Chris Jack will be chatting with the guys about their time at Ibrox and there'll be the opportunity to ask questions before Bobby signs copies of his book.

A few ex-players likely to be there as well for mingling and selfies.

A few people have asked so just to clarify: 1. The event is card payments only including the bar and 2. Extra copies of the book can be purchased on the night. (it's only 8 months til Xmas after all !)

Last edited:
Glad that went well. Out of the country at the moment but will definitely buy the book. From a similar playing time I remember reading Derek Johnstone’s biography. As a youngster having watched those teams through 70s and early 80s it was simply the best player’s biography I had ever read as I could recall with such clarity all the games and players.

Well done Ross on organising a great night ..both Bobby and Gordon spoke very well and you could see they both passionately care about our club ..unlike most of the current crop of charlatans...good to get a wee blether at the end with wee solo
Good to meet you mate. Glad you enjoyed it.

I hear they are still serving drinks from paper/plastic cups. I can understand that on matchdays with kids around the premises but not at a function.

Glad the event was a success though. He was such a fine player.

Brilliant night the wee man was on top form. The stories were great. Well done Ross for giving us the chance to meet old friends and some of Bobby,s family. I,m sure the book will be a great success.

Thanks again mate.

Back