Boness is red white and blue.

It was bar72Bear.

He was outraged after seeing youths with spray paint down at the old exchange and got straight on the blower to plod.

I think a lot of people would agree that they don’t like people defacing buildings on the entrance to a towns. It’s scummy and unnecessary and gives supporters a bad name. Flags and banners are a laugh, graffiti is scum behaviour. I would guarantee if someone spray painted something on or across from your house you wouldn’t be happy

I think a lot of people would agree that they don’t like people defacing buildings on the entrance to a towns. It’s scummy and unnecessary and gives supporters a bad name. Flags and banners are a laugh, graffiti is scum behaviour. I would guarantee if someone spray painted something on or across from your house you wouldn’t be happy
rexfeatures_3529637md.jpg

It’s not went down with certain people in town, a couple of the SNP loons have
been crying on Facebook due to the union flags.

Guy on Twitter said he's already been on on the phone to the council but it's an automated service. Maybe because it's the weekend.

Love your Banksy attempt Tommy, good on ye,
certainly doesn't deface already shit looking buildings,
btw, you'll always get reactions from 'certain people'

Nonsence, they're more than welcome to decorate my building. I'm on the main rd through town, so it would make for a fine bit of art.

We met a lovely couple on a flight to Cyprus a few years ago and kept in touch. Bo`Ness Bears will know Brian and Brenda well.

We`ve met them for lunch a few times and we take them to Argyle House. (they`re too old for driving nowadays). Brian has been sending my Mrs photos all day on FB of their displays. :)
Brilliant and well done to all involved.

Who lives in an old telephone exchange?

I agree. But in April 2001, there were TV crews filming a teacher, that's right a teacher from a school in Royston painting yahoo stuff on council property. That's graffiti, right?

Think about it. A council employee defacing council property.

If you want to clean up Glasgow in part I have a solution.

For every 'bhoys' scribble. If the word Torbett is scrawled through it, you can be sure the council will be out in a flash to clean said grafitti.

Back