Borna back in Croatia

Having stroked my lockdown beard for almost an hour now, and done several imaginary interviews/statements into the mirror, my opinion is that this means he is definitely leaving and I'm away to spread this all over Twitter as fact.
Yep, going to Bristol City for £300k.

Reactions: TN8
Having stroked my lockdown beard for almost an hour now, and done several imaginary interviews/statements into the mirror, my opinion is that this means he is definitely leaving and I'm away to spread this all over Twitter as fact.
Wow. People get paid good money in this country for that kind of cutting edge reporting and insight. You're a natural.

I think we will struggle to keep Borna he is a class act and will be subject to various bids so not holding out much hope for him to be here this the signing of Calvin

I'll be honest, regardless of where he is and what he is doing, I will be pleasantly surprised if Borna - Croatia's first choice left back - is with us when the transfer window slams shut.

He is still in Glasgow, albeit out on the lash according to reports on here. He is probably tucking into a kebab as we speak.
If he was sitting in a beer garden having a session like me the other day then he'll need all of the time off he can get to recover from the impending cold. Was fucking perishing.

They also need recovery days mate.

Believe it or not, the club employ guys who have spent years studying how to effectively improve fitness and performance.
They are about to enter the most Intensive season in history, any time off they can get without disrupting their fitness is a welcome distraction

What a ridiculous thread. No wonder the mhedia start their shite with us after a quick glance at FF they have enough to cause a stir! Player visits home!

Have those with an issue with the players being given a long weekend actually sat down and look at the possible fixture list this season.

if we qualify for the EL Groups again and with no winter break scheduled, this is going to stretch our players like 2008. Then with the likes of Borna, it will be straight into the Euro Finals.

I'm not exactly sure that fitness nor what we get out the players is our issue mate. It's more inability to break down teams no?

Well it's partly that but we looked so sluggish almost to a man when we returned from the last winter break. OK the first game was a cup game but we looked a completely different outfit for most of the remainder of the season. That pass and move and quick press was gone from our game when we still had everything to play for.

Well it's partly that but we looked so sluggish almost to a man when we returned from the last winter break. OK the first game was a cup game but we looked a completely different outfit for most of the remainder of the season. That pass and move and quick press was gone from our game when we still had everything to play for.

And what if that was due to being burnt out?

Up til we stopped, we played the most games in Europe last season.

Maybe we have learned and maybe we worked everyone too hard.

I think the club guys who will be experts in their field know when players can have a few days off tbh.

Imagine this place in the 90s? "It's Tuesday lunchtime and I've just seen Coisty and Durranty pished and eating a kebab!"

Unless it was a picture from a few weeks ago that he has just uploaded? Can change the location to being in Croatia no bother.

Not trying to sound like Victor Meldrew but they've only been back a couple a weeks. So why more time off?
Do you get no days off from your work? The likelihood is they will have next to no time off for the next couple of months, a couple of days to visit family before an intensive pre season trip is good management

Do you get no days off from your work? The likelihood is they will have next to no time off for the next couple of months, a couple of days to visit family before an intensive pre season trip is good management

Alright Stevie?

Truthful answer:

Naw I don't. Self employed and hating it. :confused:

Our staff and players should be banned from taking independent commercial flights whilst the pandemic is still on. Its far too easy to pick up the virus and take it back to the club.

I heard about this yesterday or the day before, the only thing I would say (and apologies if it's already been mentioned), if there was a chance of him leaving then I don't think the club would let him post stuff on social media about being elsewhere.

Just my opinion, if he has signed for another club by the end of the week then I will look a bit silly :)) but I am quite confident all is good.

Borna is in Croatia
Greg Docherty is in the Scottish highlands
Greg Stewart is away up a hill.

clearly been given long weekend ahead of the tourney. Nothing in it

Not trying to sound like Victor Meldrew but they've only been back a couple a weeks. So why more time off?
Without sounding like a stuck record, players are contracted to 37hr a week and would be due time off du to 7 days a week full day working.

Back