Borna Barisic could miss entire Euros with a back injury

Whilst it’s great physically for him if he missed the euros, you’ve got to consider the mental impact on Borna if he missed what could be his last and only chance to play at a major tournament. I don’t want a gutted Borna coming back to us, hope he heals up and can get on the pitch at some point in the euros.

Whilst it’s great physically for him if he missed the euros, you’ve got to consider the mental impact on Borna if he missed what could be his last and only chance to play at a major tournament. I don’t want a gutted Borna coming back to us, hope he heals up and can get on the pitch at some point in the euros.
World Cup??

World cup next year?

It looks like he’s going to be fit for the Scotland game so it’ll be funny when he rips O’Donnell a new one unless Clarke has the bollocks to change it
Wouldn't it be odd if he came up against young Nathan,lol, it'd make it more interesting for all the blue noses.

This is the quote from a Croatia spokesman: “We got the update and situation is positive. The MRI did not show any serious injury, so he will be rested today and expected to make a quick recovery and join the team in full training soon.”

That's great news, hopefully he's back for the Czech game.
Not sure I'd want him lining up against Nathan, as we'd want both to play stormers, not sure that would be possible?
The idiot Clarke will likely prevent that scenario from happening.

World Cup??
World Cup??

I put could as there’s no guarantee Croatia will qualify, I’ve not been impressed with them - key players getting on and they’ve got Russia/Slovakia in their qualifying group. They do sit top at present but only because they beat Cyprus (1-0) and Malta. They got beat off Slovenia and I don’t think they will be the massive favourites against Russia/Slovakia that they normally would be.

This won’t matter anyway, as Barisic will be back fit and score a 55 yard goal against a centre circle loving Marshall.

I hope he’s not risked against Scotland, especially if he’s up against cloggers like O’Donnell.

I have much sympathy for Borna because I’m sure he wants to play.

But on a selfish note, I just want him fit and ready for a good pre-season. We’ll be missing enough players for the CLQ’s.

ha ha, think O'Donnell is getting anywhere near Borna? O'Donnell is more of a danger to his own team mates.
Aye that’s what I’m worried about, I remember Graham Dorrans’ Rangers career effectively ended by a dodgy tackle. So would rather he sat that one out.

Croatian medical team have decided he’s not fit enough to travel. I don’t think we’re gonna see him feature unfortunately

Back