Borna Barisic on way back to Scotland

Everyone entering the country gets quarantined for two weeks.

That’s not necessary true, many people are exempt due to their jobs. So far these rules apply to England for the most part and Scotland hasn’t given any definitive details for international travellers entering the country.

I know this as I work on offshore ships and we’re due to return to the UK. We have colleagues from Scotland, Wales, NI and England and it’s all a mess.

EZ53jH6XgAMGqBo

I see he's lost a few stone since March :p

On arrival he was playing like a wee wimp, rolling about the floor, he's now turned into a tank, flying up and down the wing, and has qualms about square going a stand full a junkies :cool:

Fuckin love the boy now hope he hits top form for the next campaign.

On arrival he was playing like a wee wimp, rolling about the floor, he's now turned into a tank, flying up and down the wing, and has qualms about square going a stand full a junkies :cool:

Fuckin love the boy now hope he hits top form for the next campaign.
Unless we sell him :(

Does it not make every Bear feel good and proud that we have a First Class training facility that will now excel in these difficult times?
From car parking, changing facilities, treatment rooms, lecture theatres and training areas both outdoor and indoor - we are Simply the Best.
Sure beats turning up at a local park.

Never mind Alfie I hope they all have looked after themselves.I want us to hit the ground running and put Celtic and all their apologists back in their box when we get back where we belong on top.

Borna is our biggest asset imo.

He is absolutely top drawer, people dont realise or give him the credit he deserves.

I agree with you but I also think the opposite. I think the fans have backed him in the main even when his form was patchy initially. I also think he, like pretty much all of squad to be fair, was badly out of form after the winter break. I didn’t see him get the criticism the ‘usuals’ in the squad did though during this time.

We need him back and firing as earlier in the season he was a cut above at home and in Europe.

Big season for us, then do well in the Euros, then we cash in for massive money.

He could be our most lucrative asset, tbh.

I agree with you but I also think the opposite. I think the fans have backed him in the main even when his form was patchy initially. I also think he, like pretty much all of squad to be fair, was badly out of form after the winter break. I didn’t see him get the criticism the ‘usuals’ in the squad did though during this time.

We need him back and firing as earlier in the season he was a cut above at home and in Europe.
Probably because he wasn’t anywhere near as bad as the rest, he was still creating stuff down the left hand side and the forwards were making an arse of it. The Hamilton game we lost he put it on a plate at least twice in the first half and we still didn’t manage to score either of them!

Back