Borna

Davis and him had a nice wee ‘fist tap’ moment during the player lineup before kickoff. I thought then, that was Davis giving him encouragement.

Really played well, and needs to have a run in the team and see if he can be as consistently good as he was tonight because there’s no doubt he’s capable of it.

Crunching tackles, taking on a man, good delivery, its what we've been waiting for. If he can produce performances like that against teams like Feyernoord and playing for Croatia we could have one helluva player if he keeps it up.

Did a double celebration, first when he won the 50/50 then when Ojo skelped it home.

Don't know what it is about Borna, usually after the performances we've seen from him I'd have made up my mind and said not for me, but I'm just absolutely rooting for the big man to come good and become a hero for us.

There is a player in there, there aren’t many of us not wanting the big man to do well, he was terrific tonight. Onwards and upwards BB.

Been his biggest critic but he looked very comfortable tonight. If he shat out that 50/50 for Ojo’s goal it would have been the end of him.

Really hoping he keeps this level up.

He was very good tonight. I wonder what is was? Maybe Helander had a role in supporting his confidence? Maybe the Euro games are more suited to his style?

Whatever it is, I am glad that he showed his ability tonight!

Delighted with him last night. Very much looked like the player we signed from Osijek

Won every header he went for, was very composed on the ball when he had a player on top of him, got up and down the line and had a few runs at their right back winning corners.

Sincerely hope he kicks on now and continues with that kind of performance as he’d be a real asset and upgrade on Flanagan and Halliday

Delighted with him last night. Very much looked like the player we signed from Osijek

Won every header he went for, was very composed on the ball when he had a player on top of him, got up and down the line and had a few runs at their right back winning corners.

Sincerely hope he kicks on now and continues with that kind of performance as he’d be a real asset and upgrade on Flanagan and Halliday

Until he fluffs his lines at St Johnstone and is pish again ;-)
He'll only win over the fans by emulating this level of performance on a semi-regular basis.

I think Scottish football domestically was a bigger shock to him than he imagined,and has taken him longer to find his feet and confidence in the game.
That is the Borna Barisic we signed last year. Long may it continue.

I think that was his best performance by far in the Famous jersey.

He was winning challenges last night, he was being more adventurous with the ball, his positioning was a lot better and he never let balls bounce.

Had a cracking game and simply needs to keep his place in the team and keep it up.

The reason Barisic played well was because it was foreign opposition who know how to play football instead of playing cloggers wanting to knock him over at every turn. This is why we bought him. He is intelligent with the ball and has a great left peg for inswinging into the heart of Feyenoord's defence on several occasions. It's also the reason he plays for the World Cup finalists. He is far more suited to a higher playing field than our Scottish game which demands he's a hard man.

He had that look in his eye of I’m on it tonight.
Thought he was very very good if he can get a run of games I think he will show why he plays international football for Croatia.
I was in the Cooper Suit and big Katic was raving about BB during a pre match interview.

Thought he had a very good game last night and you could actually see his confidence growing as the game went on. Loved the sliding tackle he absolutely threw himself into as well. Delighted for him.

Hope the muppets that wanted him sold are now feeling as stupid as they look.

He played excellent last night. His confidence was there to see. Also if Ojo had noticed him he would have been in a few more times. Made some excellent runs offensively and defensively.

If he keeps growing we could have quite an impressive pair of full backs.

Very good last night. Hopefully performs like that in domestic football. Actually went forward with the ball instead of passing backwards.

I doubt it’s coincidence the first time there’s a left sided cb behind him is the first time Osijek Barisic has shown up.

Just gave him the confidence to go full tilt - not constrained by a glass wall 30 yards out. First game since Wallace in early Warburton era when there’s been a mirror image to Tav on the other side. And it came without exposing us too much on the break.

He can be proud of that performance

Been a big backer of his since day 1 so personally delighted for him.

Still feel he has more to come, just hope he can keep injury free and get a good run of games.

Penny finally dropped with this lad superb last night. If he wants to progress his career this is what is required. Pleased for him should keep the wolves from his door for a while

His best performance for us. Stepped up, looked comfortable, drove on when the opportunity presented itself and was up there with Jack for MOTM for me.

Thought he was excellent last night.

Somewhere in FF land there is a body language expert waiting....just waiting to tell us something to the contrary......

People talking pish about Borna they were all saying that tackle to push the ball to Ojo to score was a fifty fifty ball . Thought at the game that was pish so waited till I got home and watched highlights of goal and I was right
Never fifty fifty it was sixty forty in the Dutchman's favour .
Well done Borna you were the player last night we need to complete the left side puzzle . Borna , Aribo , and Kent will be immense

Back