Borussia Dortmund v PSG

ally's text updates from Paul Lambert.

fair made my night.

.Come on Ally ffs.

Good game. It’s a different sport to what we’re ‘treated’ to each week.

Really hope Dortmund can keep it tight in Paris. PSG pretty underwhelming tonight but they’ll come out the traps for the return leg.

Just on the train back to Berlin now. The whole day was fantastic, PSG fans pretty much took over the city but there didn’t seem to be any bother.

Thought Adeyemi was the best player on the pitch. Not often, if ever, you see Hakimi lose foot races.

As a side note, I was sitting next to Donnarumma’s big brother at the game. He was more interested in trying to keep his wee daughter occupied than actually watching what was going on. Suppose it’s just another match for him…

Carragher was in the yellow wall and ended up half pished on that CBS show he does with Kate Abdo and Henry. Sancho was looking at him like he was a fucking idiot during their interview. :))

Just on the train back to Berlin now. The whole day was fantastic, PSG fans pretty much took over the city but there didn’t seem to be any bother.

Thought Adeyemi was the best player on the pitch. Not often, if ever, you see Hakimi lose foot races.

As a side note, I was sitting next to Donnarumma’s big brother at the game. He was more interested in trying to keep his wee daughter occupied than actually watching what was going on. Suppose it’s just another match for him…

Great fan scene PSG, many have this idea it’s a plastic one but it’s incredibly varied over the last 40 years with loads of history.

Watched the 2nd half after the youth cup final had finished. Some fantastic football on display, Mbappe’s movement and touch is just outstanding, a joy to watch. And that Sancho boy for Dortmund has to be the twin brother of the bloke we saw at Man Utd, he was on fire, can’t possibly be the same player :) Good entertainment, PSG should probably have scored 1 or 2, they missed plenty of chances, but I think they’ll turn it around an win the 2nd leg to reach the final.

The “yellow wall” is something else. Brilliant support, would love to experience that sometime.

Great fan scene PSG, many have this idea it’s a plastic one but it’s incredibly varied over the last 40 years with loads of history.

Ears are still ringing from last night, mate! Been to some loud games over the years but the noise in there when BVB scored was something else.

When they played in the group stage, the PSG away support totally drowned out the Yellow Wall. But credit to the Dortmund fans last night, they got behind their team at every opportunity and you could tell it made a huge difference to the players.

I think PSG will come through the second leg without too many problems, but then again, it's PSG.

Ears are still ringing from last night, mate! Been to some loud games over the years but the noise in there when BVB scored was something else.

When they played in the group stage, the PSG away support totally drowned out the Yellow Wall. But credit to the Dortmund fans last night, they got behind their team at every opportunity and you could tell it made a huge difference to the players.

I think PSG will come through the second leg without too many problems, but then again, it's PSG.

They live for them nights like, it looked stunning on the tv.

Back