Bournemouth vs Palace MNF

They should scrap Monday night football on European weeks and replace the lost games with Friday night games on suitable weeks across the season. It’s always shite teams on European weeks as anyone half like it is normally involved in Europe.

Palace, despite being my local side, are rubbish. 2-0 Bournemouth.

They should scrap Monday night football on European weeks and replace the lost games with Friday night games on suitable weeks across the season. It’s always shite teams on European weeks as anyone half like it is normally involved in Europe.

Palace, despite being my local side, are rubbish. 2-0 Bournemouth.

Tonight's game will be a quota filler for the slot

Games like tonight could actually be better then the so called big games 2 seasons it was Liverpool v Manchester United on a Monday night which finished 0-0

Cardiff vs. Burnley yesterday, Bournemouth vs. Palace tonight. We really are spoiled by Sky and their wonderful EPL.

Was always gong to weak picking on Sky Sports yesterday due the conclusion of the Ryder Cup plus the fact there is a European midweek coming up

Basically filling the quotas

Last edited:
What a mouth-watering fixture.

tenor.gif

Apart from Borna Bear who is waiting for one team to win money, can the rest of yeez not just watch the game instead of your usual predictions.

C'mon, maist don't come up anyway and yeez just have egg on yer boatraces.

Cardiff vs. Burnley yesterday, Bournemouth vs. Palace tonight. We really are spoiled by Sky and their wonderful EPL.

I think like this then have to remind myself that I was buzzing all week to get to the pub at lunchtime on Saturday and watch my team play Coventry on Sky. I can't imagine anyone outwith the support of SAFC and Coventry felt that way but I did. Bournemouth and Palace fans will be the same tonight. They could put them on and fill their quota with games against Chelsea at the Bridge and Liverpool at Anfield but I'd rather watch games where both teams stand a chance if both teams are neutral to me.

I'll predict a mind numbing goalless draw.

That way there should be goals.

Would rather watch Coronation Street than this guff... 0-0 written all over it.....

Will actually stick to watching the darts tonight. :)

Frank de Boer the studio guest reminding me why I didn't want him as manager.

So dour and uninspiring.

I feel sorry for him, someone at Sky has went “let’s get Frank on so everyone can remember how much of a rip roaring c*nt he made of the Palace job”

Decent start.

Already far better than yesterday’s war of attrition between Cardiff and Burnley which quality wise looked like a mid table Championship contest at best.

Apart from Borna Bear who is waiting for one team to win money, can the rest of yeez not just watch the game instead of your usual predictions.

C'mon, maist don't come up anyway and yeez just have egg on yer boatraces.

Aye but wit d'ye hink the scores gonnae be pelem ya rascal ye?

Aye but wit d'ye hink the scores gonnae be pelem ya rascal ye?

It's not my team that's playing so I don't really care what the score is.

Looking at palace their play is similar to my team, one up front, passing forward then undoing it and instead of shooting, overpassing the ball to an extent they then go back the way.

It's something to watch on a Monday night.

Good game on Sunday while I'm at Ibrox is Man Citeh versus Liverpool.

RANGERS V Hertz for me.

Back