Boxing Day Ballot

Done yesterday then an other email after successful one with your QR code, RTV codes also sent out for those unsuccessful.

I wasn’t successful in Club72. RTV loyal on Sunday. At in-laws, with My FIL and BIL. Should be an enjoyable game.

Seriously. Is anyone else going up the stadium to try their smartcard before heading home to watch on RTV :))
I hadn't thought of this. I live near Ibrox so could give it a try :shh: what stands are open?

I got lucky
golden-ticket-charlie.gif

For those that managed to get tickets for the game (well done) - where are they making you sit? Are they putting all 500 in the one stand but separated by a few seats around you or how is it done?

Last edited:
For those that manages to get tickets for the game (well done) - where are they making you sit? Are they putting all 500 in the one stand but separated by a few seats around you or how is it done?
It’s Govan front going by my mates and comments I’ve seen on here mate

I am in Club 72. Today, I was offered a ticket in the Morton lounge. Subsequently 5 other guys I know there have also been offered seats.
ha, I don’t know anyone else but will be there too. I’m the only one of our lot that got one. Kinda looking forward to watching the game in the warm surroundings of the lounge!

how ‘smart casual’ are you going?

The whole thing is still annoying me.

500 in a stadium for 50,000 is just utterly brainless and it's cost us giving them a doing in their own midden on the 2nd.
You could have 20,000 in the ground and still have folk distanced enough. It's ridiculous that we're only allowed 500 yet my local team Montrose are allowed the same in a ground their size.

You could have 20,000 in the ground and still have folk distanced enough. It's ridiculous that we're only allowed 500 yet my local team Montrose are allowed the same in a ground their size.
According to them the stadium isn't the problem, it's the travel to the stadium. 20,000 would make a difference in that context whereas the crowd going to Montrose won't have that issue.

It doesn't make it right that it is just 500 though

For those that managed to get tickets for the game (well done) - where are they making you sit? Are they putting all 500 in the one stand but separated by a few seats around you or how is it done?
I've been moved from my usual seat in the Sandy Jardine Rear to the Sandy Jardine Front. Don't know if that's where everyone is going to be though.

Back