Boxing day bets

Me too Dylan.

Enjoy a wee bet on the football or golf now & again but only for a few quid & a wee bit of fun. Beyond that it’s dangerous.
I'm the same Grigo, I'll do maybe 2 football bets a year. Whereas my old man would lose his full wage on a friday, Then come home in a stinker of a mood and take it out on me or my young brother. lady's front bottom of a man.

I'm the same Grigo, I'll do maybe 2 football bets a year. Whereas my old man would lose his full wage on a friday, Then come home in a stinker of a mood and take it out on me or my young brother. lady's front bottom of a man.

That’s a bummer Dylan. Unfortunately too common where you & I grew up. Either that or the demon bevvy.

Although I grew up in a shithole my dad just wanted to get in & enjoy time with my brother & I but my uncle was like what your saying about your dad. Wasn’t good for his wife or kids I remember mate.

That’s a bummer Dylan. Unfortunately too common where you & I grew up. Either that or the demon bevvy.

Although I grew up in a shithole my dad just wanted to get in & enjoy time with my brother & I but my uncle was like what your saying about your dad. Wasn’t good for his wife or kids I remember mate.
Spent a lot of my childhood waiting on him outside various bookies G. Only thing I can thank him for is my love of Rangers. The place is unrecognisable to the scheme we grew up in mate.

Spent a lot of my childhood waiting on him outside various bookies G. Only thing I can thank him for is my love of Rangers. The place is unrecognisable to the scheme we grew up in mate.

I was like that with my granda Dylan. Great guy & took me all over Scotland to see the bears when i was young & my dad was working but he had that wee weakness:mad:

Back