Boxing day bets

Might go big on the Leicester v Liverpool game. Liverpool win and BTTS is 11/4 which I think is a cracking price.

£2 on: for £1139

Palace-West Ham Draw
Norwich
Everton
Blackburn
Brentford
Cardiff
Hull
Fulham
Ballinamallard

£5 on: for £215

Linfield
Crusaders
Ballinamallard
Aberdeen
Hull
Cardiff

£2 on: for £165

Linfield -1
Crusaders -1
Fulham -1
Rangers -1
Man United -1

WBA and over 2.5 6/4
Everton and over 2.5 17/10
Exeter and over 2.5 21/10
Bristol City 7/5

£10 pays £502

Villa and over 2.5 17/10
Fulham and over 2.5 5/4
Rotherham 7/5
Sheff Wed 6/4

£5 pays £182

over 2.5 goals

Everton v Burnley 1/1
Sheff Utd v Watford 11/10
Cardiff v Millwall 21/20
Burton v Tranmere 4/5
Oxford v Lincoln 21/20
Pompey v Wycombe 1/1

£10 pays £634

Stuck a fiver on a win, With Aribo and morelos to score. Just took my seat and been told Alfie isn't starting. What happens? Not a regular gambler.

£137 back from a £5 free bet..

Everton
Sheep
Motherwell
Brentford
Spurs
Oxford.

Blackburn done another 2 coupons I had on for a combined £400 which was a sore one to take.

All in all mostly brutal tipping from FF.

In particular the two national league certainties that both bit the dust, but the winner goes to the 12 o'clock at down royal tip. It came in at twenty five to one.
By the way that was the time it came in at as well as the price.
Stone last of 14.

Good old FF.

Last edited:
F*kn hell, did anybody win.???
If I hadn`t been at the game, I`d have cashed out on Sheff Weds at 90 mins but couldn`t follow the game. I`d have dropped about a tenner on past experiences. They gave up an equaliser at 95 mins and another at 98 mins :(

Yesterday was brutal, I follow a couple of daft facebook betting groups, nothing too serious. Burnley done the btts line, 28/1 it was, they had 4 anytime goalscorers which Lacazette scuppered, WBA done my main line for 268 quid.

I stuck 30 on Morelos to score anytime and Rangers to win, just as the wee man was coming on, that returned 93 quid.

Last night I had 20 quid on 3 or more goals in the Liverpool game, 9 or more corners Liverpool to win and Salah to score, and he was taken off just before they were awarded a penalty, sums the day up.

I had a btts line on, 8 games, I was two goals short. I just checked the line there, I had intended putting on a tenner to pay 900 odd. I'd done it on the terminal in the bookies, turns out I'd only put a pound on, thankfully it never came in, I'd have been sick if it had. Someone has also got a free £9 bet out of me too.

Back