Boydie's Team Of The Week

Last week we should have been 4 down by HT and the Ross County(RC) score flattered us. RC could easily have put 5 by us and we couldn't complain.

Not the first time that Murray has given our players a hard game.

We should have been ready for a tough match, it was clear that they were going to push as they are in a fight to stay in the league we are trying to win - how can their desire be greater than ours, they switch on for the last few games and we switch off?

I said on the match day thread that we would need to keep an eye on Dhanda, but we didn’t.
I literally said before the game dhanda a cracking wee player but maybe not quite our level and actually txt my mate saying Simon Murray would give us a tough game

Boydy making a wee statement?
Their players were good, ours were pish?
I think P.C. Will know they were pish ...it's what he's going to do about it is the question.First thing he's got to look at is his team selection and whose on the bench....then address the clear attitude problem of more than half the team..If theyre not up for it at this stage then he has a far bigger problem than he anticipated.
Tomorrow night should tell us mountains ...result wise, performance wise , and selection wise.

Back