• Kamberi

Votes: 12 1.1%
  • Ojo

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Aribo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Our support is fucking moronic.

Every single person signing something which will see us banned from Europe is a selfish bastard.

This is the first away I’ve missed this season apart from YB. If we qualify and it’s behind closed doors because of these brain dead ‘fans’ I’ll be fkn livid. How many times do they need to be told??

Selfish so called "supporters'. We'll just end up refusing away tickets in European competition from now on,

tenor.gif

What does it take for the travelling fans to stop this?? Honestly what does it take for them to realise they are only damaging the club they claim to love and support. Ot is absolutely fuckin insane that this continues after the number of warnings and punishments we have had.

There’s nothing that can be done except to ban them. Neds will be neds, they grow up thinking it’s a laugh to rebel and break the rules and nothing will ever change the way these over grown weans think, tonight’s antics further prove that.

This ref is just making up what's classed as a foul.

Letting plenty go and then picking up minor ones.

People talking about refusing tickets etc.

More than half the fans there didn't get their ticket through Rangers. Doesn't surprise me that the first time we hear these songs in Europe is when the control is taken away from the club over who gets to go.

Surely that's got to be considered in any punishment. Still absolutely idiotic from those doing it.

From now on, It's going to have to be flights on the afternoon of the game, bus to the stadium then straight home afterwards

Drunks banned from boarding and banned from future away games

I was just thinking this but then I also remembered that Braga sold tickets direct to rangers fans...

I am not excusing the singing but one could argue that fans buying tickets from Braga are their responsibility.

Back