Brentford

This is the first time all season I’ve seen Brentford and they’ve been really poor. I’m sure they’re capable of a lot better but they’re a fraction of the Leeds side based on this performance.

The Championship is full of absolute dross. Overrated league full of overrated players.

If your a decent young player England is the place to be as the media will make you a very rich man

Brentford really panicked in that second half and tried to force it far too much.

Heartbreak for Brentford.
Agree seem a decent well run side. They just looked out of ideas but should have had a penalty at 0-0 and also a second at 1-0. Officiating was as poor as we see up here. Hard to believe there is an anti Brentford agenda so just poor.

Always seems to be someone bottling it. I quite like Brentford, not going to say I’m a fan or anything. Hope they can go up, as empire said I detest West Brom, they also have the most minging away kit going.

I know we talk a lot about players having the right mentality to deal with the pressure at Rangers. Not just having skill but the winners mentality.
Crazy to see those two teams (WBA and Brentford) struggling in these two games. Lots of good players in those teams who have done well all season. You can see how tight the games are and how tense they are.

8 wins in a row before today and it was mentioned that after last night how would they cope mentally knowing it was now in their hands.

Well, there ye go.

The beautiful Natalie Sawyer will be devastated.

could be an interesting last day, WBA are in complete choke, Brentford decided to do it earlier and Fulham choked a 3-0 lead to a 4-3 scoreline but have scored a 5th to ensure the points

Back