Brighton and Real Madrid games - increase in allocations

Just to create more confusion, I’ve now just had two emails (one for each match) advising me of an arrival time for each game. Reading between the lines it sounds as though the club have been ‘warned’.
Saw somebody post earlier that the email with arrivals times came out last Friday evening as well for the Arsenal game, separate to the other emails.

Any idea which areas are most likely ? bored of trying them all in turn just to get the same message
I got BF5.

It’s hassle mate. I constantly tried most of yesterday and kept getting the messages your getting. I tried every stand, multiple times.

Tried most of this morning. Nothing.

Logged on teatime. Sorted (after 6 or 7 attempts).

Been trying to buy a ticket for the Madrid game but that site is a nightmare to navigate, If anyone can get me a ticket for Sunday who is already going, I will meet you outside the stadium to square you up.

I got the same email, raising my hopes for a ticket to Real game.
I'm not wasting another four or five hours on that trick again!
:(

can anybody who went to the Arsenal game advise what happens if they missed their entry time? Did the stewards kick up a stink or what?

Tried to get tickets for my Grandson and myself for Real game but got the messages mentioned by other posters blocking purchase. We are both season ticket holders and have correct account invites to apply etc.
Can RFC please make the site more user friendly ? Given up trying now, suppose its home season tickets only from now on cannot be arsed with trying to navigate the site. Too many struggles trying to buy tickets. I do accept I have done something wrong somewhere but I give up.

Tried to get tickets for my Grandson and myself for Real game but got the messages mentioned by other posters blocking purchase. We are both season ticket holders and have correct account invites to apply etc.
Can RFC please make the site more user friendly ? Given up trying now, suppose its home season tickets only from now on cannot be arsed with trying to navigate the site. Too many struggles trying to buy tickets. I do accept I have done something wrong somewhere but I give up.
Have a break mate, then try again later tonight, maybe after 2200hrs when things are a bit quieter.

A friend was asking me how this qr code works but I ain’t techie minded.Wee bit help please.

Quite liking the QR code emailed to you. Covid seems to have dragged us into modern times in that regard.

My mate got ticket no bother for SJF 10mins no problem.
I just tried that and all other less popular areas in the stadium to no avail. There is no map to show availability so it seems its a stab in the dark where the stand /section you pick. Def give up now never again. IPTV it seems now on Sunday. ( Not going through the same hassle trying to purchase RTV)
As online sales become more popular RFC/RTV really need to make their systems more user friendly fans are trying to make sure their money goes to the club.

I just tried that and all other less popular areas in the stadium to no avail. There is no map to show availability so it seems its a stab in the dark where the stand /section you pick. Def give up now never again. IPTV it seems now on Sunday. ( Not going through the same hassle trying to purchase RTV)
As online sales become more popular RFC/RTV really need to make their systems more user friendly fans are trying to make sure their money goes to the club.
Took me half an hour trying all the sections twice but I eventually got 2

Been given a time of 4:00-4:20 for Sunday, but we can't get there as early as that.

How strict are they about the timings?

Sorted…finally. After trying non stop for last few days, managed to get one each for Real Madrid for me and the wee man. We’re going back

Been given a time of 4:00-4:20 for Sunday, but we can't get there as early as that.

Not. One of our group was 30 mins different at Arsenal game, not an issue, it’s just an attempt to help the flow of people.

When you get on to the page for buying click upper right hand corner and from the drop down page select tickets and matches.

When you get on to the page for buying click upper right hand corner and from the drop down page select tickets and matches.
Do you not mean upper left ? Got access to the correct site for Real game not giving option to purchase. Wont be wasting my time again def season ticket games only from now on.
Shambles

Not strict at all,it is just box ticking protocol to theoretically stagger entrance to the stadium.
(Although it could give ammo to Nippy’s covid police,who will find something to do is on).

Last edited:

I've got the same time for tomorrow but can't make it that early either, at the Arsenal game we got in before our timeslot as it was pretty quiet.

What is the script with the turnstile numbers?
In Copland Rear for Brighton and Clubdeck for Real Madrid but both emails say 5pm-5.30 AND turnstile 0-4 for both games,but I am in different stands?

Back