Brilliant reply to Dominik Diamond on twitter

Give an older bear a clue as to what the reply is referring to?
Surely the "older" bears are the ones who should get this reference? I would say anyone under 35 probably doesn't.

Basically, Diamond was the host of Gamesmaster - a Channel 4 show in the 90s that was based around video games of the time for the Sega and Nintendo consoles - and even some older platforms like Amiga and Atari ST.

Wiznae into gaming ever. Bevvy, chasing women and watching Rangers wiz my hobbies.
Surely the "older" bears are the ones who should get this reference? I would say anyone under 35 probably doesn't.

Basically, Diamond was the host of Gamesmaster - a Channel 4 show in the 90s that was based around video games of the time for the Sega and Nintendo consoles - and even some older platforms like Amiga and Atari ST.

Wiznae into gaming ever. Bevvy, chasing women and watching Rangers wiz my hobbies.
Fair enough. I was never really a gamer either but it was on Channel 4 at dinner time when there were no other fookin channels on the kitchen TV! :D I don't even remember if we had Sky on the Living Room TV at that point either, TBH.

I still can’t believe he has the brass neck to appear in public after his televised ‘crucifixion’ fiasco.

The stupid prick.
Had to read up on this as couldn’t remember what it was about.

He agreed to be nailed to a cross for tv but shat out of it, what a pussy. :D

What’s this?
A brief summary. Hilarious, watch the video posted.

Dominik Diamond had agreed to join the tradition in Cutud, north of Manila, where a small sect of Roman Catholics wishing to get closer to God actually undergo crucifixion, The Times of London said.

They build crosses, carry them through the streets, get whipped with diamond studded strands and then are nailed to the cross.

The event is known as Karabrio, and takes place 50 miles north of Manila.

Diamond had wanted to go through a rebirth of his Roman Catholic faith but right before it was his turn to be nailed to the cross, he opted out, to the boos of locals who consider Karabrio sacred, The Times said.

Been watching some old games master clips on YouTube this morning.

Some absolute wasters competing in super mario competitions and the like. Pissing myself

A brief summary. Hilarious, watch the video posted.

Dominik Diamond had agreed to join the tradition in Cutud, north of Manila, where a small sect of Roman Catholics wishing to get closer to God actually undergo crucifixion, The Times of London said.

They build crosses, carry them through the streets, get whipped with diamond studded strands and then are nailed to the cross.

The event is known as Karabrio, and takes place 50 miles north of Manila.

Diamond had wanted to go through a rebirth of his Roman Catholic faith but right before it was his turn to be nailed to the cross, he opted out, to the boos of locals who consider Karabrio sacred, The Times said.
SHITEBAG!!

Does anyone actually employ this socket just now I’m intrigued to know what he does for a living.

I remember Dominic Diamond; he was the Scottish version of Timmy Mallett but even more annoying because of his RC nasal whine.
I’m sure he was never a Celtic supporter or even a Catholic while growing up vaguely remember someone going to school with him in Arbroath.

Back