Brilliant time to be a Bear in Germany

bavarian blue

As the title says :) I've been living out here for 20 years and cant remember there being so much interest in Rangers. Sky sport Germany , Newspapers all raving about our teams fighting spirit and the Ibrox experience. Its going to be a cracking final between two similar type clubs with big traditions and a even bigger support.... We can do this Gers :)

As the title says :) I've been living out here for 20 years and cant remember there being so much interest in Rangers. Sky sport Germany , Newspapers all raving about our teams fighting spirit and the Ibrox experience. Its going to be a cracking final between two similar type clubs with big traditions and a even bigger support.... We can do this Gers :)
Everybody in Europe knows all about Rangers now!

Great to hear BB. You must be exhausted walking about with the swagger and puffed out chest. :))

Any chance you can post some of the translated stuff from the German press?

Would love to see some the content if you’ve got time to post (in The Queens English though if you please B-))!!!

Tbf I think the Dortmund result put us on the map. Fans all over Europe sat up and took notice. The subsequent results have just proved Dortmund was no fluke and have cemented our reputation.

Not bad for a "third rate team". (Thanks Lothar Mattaus. BTW, has anyone got that c.vnts phone number?)

Other clubs will now respect and fear us. There's genuinely only 4-5 teams in Europe I'd be worried about us facing.

Frankfurt sure as hell ain't one of them.

I'm in Berlin this weekend, have to say this is true! General feeling is that we're very difficult to beat and how Ibrox is the toughest ground in Europe to get a result in. Also apparently their press have been tipping Gio for a move to the Bundesliga.

Yes, my daughter and family have been living just outside Munich for the last 16 years and she's said how the German media are reporting our success too. She has a Rangers pennant in the rear window of her car and my Grandson wears Rangers shirts to school sports events and his tennis lessons so they're flying the flag for our club [and getting some attention because of their allegiances].

I imagine that we are being talked about across the continent not just because of this season's European achievements but admired after our rise back to that success after playing in 4th tier football 9 years ago.

Latest posts

Back