Bring on any English team

United or Spurs would skelp us if we played that way defensively.

It's take Arsenal though.

English team would be good for the spectacle, but with no fans there is prefer the easiest draw possible

Lol.

Regarding "no fear" - indeed.

But give me the shit team, please.

What will be, will be.

Won’t be a popular opinion but I think we would be underdogs against all but maybe arsenal. We would need to tighten the back door against the likes of Cavani / Son / Bale / Barnes / Vardy / Rashford etc.

Won’t be a popular opinion but I think we would be underdogs against all but maybe arsenal. We would need to tighten the back door against the likes of Cavani / Son / Bale / Barnes / Vardy / Rashford etc.
I completely agree

Bring on Spurs. My Mrs and her family are all Spurs. Her brother especially talking us down over the years. They are vulnerable and would love to take that skalp!

when’s the last time they ever won anything? When’s the last time they beat us? Bring them on!

I actually think we will get an English team BUT if we get Man Utd I think they will skelp us both ties I’m afraid :(

These teams are progressing by playing weaker teams in the tournament. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Enjoy it for as long as we're in it.

Let’s get the easiest tie possible then get the glamour tie in the last 8 getting through this round would be massive for us financially and for our co-efficient also

Molde please - I’d be happy with anyone apart from shakhtar / Kiev (if they get through) mainly down to the travelling and not being a “glamorous” name.

Back