British Super League being Planned in Secret with Celtic and Rangers Invited

This would change the club overnight, but would it be a good thing? Some big clubs in that League have gone through decades of failure etc; would we enjoy that more than what we have here? I don't think it will happen anyway, but it's interesting to imagine what would happen if it did.

Last edited:
They'd be in the group stage in 2022 thanks to us :)):)):)).

Whoever finished third in our final year would make 25-30 million and dominate Scottish football for years from it.

It will never happen but that would be kind of crazy.
If we get into a British Premier League then I'd still keep a keen eye on what's happening up here. Could be pretty decent still.

Dream?

So we just forget about 55 and all we had to endure to get there?

If we leave our roots, our history becomes meaningless.

Not for me.
We are a Scottish club, always have been and should always be.
We would still be a Scottish club. We'd still be based at Ibrox. We wouldn't physically be leaving Scotland.

When we play in the EL we don't cease being Scottish and become European. We're a Scottish club in Europe.

And with this, we'd simply be a Scottish club in a largely English league. Our Scottishness would remain intact.

We were a force in the top tier of European football thirty years ago. We will NEVER get back there if we continue to play our domestic football in the SPFL forevermore. Is that what you want?

This would change the club overnight, but would it be a good thing? Some big clubs in that League have gone through decades of failure etc, would we enjoy that more than what we have here? I don't think it will happen anyway, but it's interesting to imagine what would happen if it did.
Haven't we almost literally just went through a decade of failure

Not for me and I don’t understand why so many people would want it to happen.

There’s more to football than money, I’d like to think people are starting to come to that realisation.
What has the Scottish game got to offer Rangers?

We outgrew it decades ago. Being stuck in the SPFL has lead to the grotesque spectacle of the likes of Brighton and West Brom having more clout in the transfer market than us.

But yeah, more of the same please...

Haven't we almost literally just went through a decade of failure
Interesting point, but not in the same convential sense that it has happened to clubs there. I'm only trying to think aloud about it, and as I stated, it poses interesting questions for our fans.

Back