Broadfoot - Open Goal

Sir Know it All

Di Canio eh..
Some banter eh
Liewells son
Slaney is a d*ck etc

A couple of decent enough story’s from Broafoot, pretty taken aback by the number of tickets players were given for Manchester though, 30, anyone ever get a number on what players were given for Seville?

Last edited:
He’s actually been a good fussy on the show, his stories about Walter and Barry Ferguson are very good

Andy Firth said he got 4. I would be surprised if players were getting all different amounts. Suspect it would have been flat across the board.

Can look at it two ways. It's the pinnacle for a player to play in such a game so it's only right they can invite a lot of people who supported them along the way from being a kid til then although 30 is a bit much.

And I say that as someone who should have but didn't get a ticket for Manchester and it always gutted me right up until 3 months ago.

Andy Firth said he got 4. I would be surprised if players were getting all different amounts. Suspect it would have been flat across the board.
It defo wasn’t flat across the board mate. Some players had tickets in to the 20’s.

Maybe that was from getting tickets off players who didn’t need them though.

I’m I read on here it was high 20s at least, because a player at the time (might have been Fergie) hired a bus for all their friends and family.

Must stress, that was read on here.

Di Canio eh..
Some banter eh
Liewells son
Slaney is a d*ck etc

A couple of decent enough story’s from Broafoot, pretty taken aback by the number of tickets players were given for Manchester though, 30, anyone ever get a number on what players were given for Seville?

His Christian Dailly story was good

A lot of our best players are close friends with Celtic fans, they even represent them.

It's nowhere near the figures being made out ffs.

I met him years ago when he played with St Mirren and the guy was brand new tbh. I found his antics against us very surprising.

I know boys that know him and say it’s frightening how much of a Rangers fan he actually is. Not sure why he acted like such a dick when he played against us right enough.

Had to stop listening to that a while back, the tim that was on always sounded like he was eccied up and would spend the entire show interupting the guests.

Had to stop listening to that a while back, the tim that was on always sounded like he was eccied up and would spend the entire show interupting the guests.

Frank McAvenny?

He was insufferable on it. Constantly speaking over everyone with his shite attempts at patter.

Ferry, Slaney and the entire Open Goal set up is a fucking load of shite. Ferry thinks he's the dogs bawz and Slaney is just a complete fud in all honesty.

Halliday tells a good story but Kyle just panders to Ferry to line his pockets.

I know boys that know him and say it’s frightening how much of a Rangers fan he actually is. Not sure why he acted like such a dick when he played against us right enough.
On that show he spoke about signing for us and how big a Rangers man his dad was too, said his dad was in tears at the training centre when he was with Walter signing his contract

Stuff like that is class to hear regardless your opinions on Broadfoot/Open Goal etc.

I remember someone telling me years back that Ferguson hired a bus for Manchester for his allocation of tickets where Alan Gow part of the squad that season only got 4 or something

Broadfoot seems like a bit of a simpleton tbh.

I watched the episode last week with him and Derek Lyle. They were talking about that Michael Gardyne tramp and said he used to shit in his hands and throw it at people, or he'd piss in the big soup pots at the training ground. Complete wrong 'un that guy.

Why is it that the majority of our ex Scottish Players these days seem to fucking denounce ever having supported or played for Rangers.

Always end up in some sort of media crap too where they seem to think they can atone for something by distancing themselves from us.

Cringe. Richard Foster the other day on the Ewen Cameron Podcast is another.

Him his father and his grandfather all have the same initials but different first names.

Apparently a family tradition to share the initials of another famous KB.

Was an utter helmet against us all the same.

Did he tell the story about raking Morelos's achilles after half time whistle had gone and they were walking off the pitch in an effort to get him sent off?
Guys is a dick and no matter how much of a fan he claims to be should be nowhere near the club after acting like that

Did he tell the story about raking Morelos's achilles after half time whistle had gone and they were walking off the pitch in an effort to get him sent off?
Guys is a dick and no matter how much of a fan he claims to be should be nowhere near the club after acting like that

He did actually mention it

Him his father and his grandfather all have the same initials but different first names.

Apparently a family tradition to share the initials of another famous KB.

Was an utter helmet against us all the same.

I used to work with a guy who knew the family and said the same thing, believe he has sisters with KB as their initials too.

Latest posts

Back