Brondby hooligans

Their fans are noisy enough - but most of them are already in the stadium. Wait until the bears arrive to see how noisy they are.

Ahl take care of these Danish Dobbers

Brilliant, what band do ye walk with?

So what’s the deal with the guys in black? Are they the ultras or the ones up for a scrap? And they think anybody else dressed in black is like minded and fair game?

So what’s the deal with the guys in black? Are they the ultras or the ones up for a scrap? And they think anybody else dressed in black is like minded and fair game?
According to Twitter, they are both points one and two

%^*& you rangers %^*& you

Right ye are ya fannies!

Does look a laugh right enough

The guys have got pished, had a sing song, hurled abuse at the opposition and asked birds to get their tits out. Unless there is something I’m missing, it seems like standard away day fare.
Throwing missiles at players and trying to get through the police lines has never happened on a away day for me following rangers abroad. Seen plenty battles with locals though.

On a skiing holiday a few years back and got chatting football with some Danes, good lads albeit can’t for the life in me remember who they supported, just that they hated FC Copenhagen. Told them a bit about the rivalry we had with thee puddle drinkers and the big mad Viking boy asks with a smile and huge enthusiasm “do you get to throw dynamite at them? In Denmark we throw dynamite at the teams we hate”. The guy just seemed like a big harmless nutter, couldn’t help but laugh at how hopeful he was that we threw dynamite at opposing fans.

Wa
I saw some of them suddenly pull out bit of wood, thought it was weapons, then they all huddled together and started putting an Ikea flat pack chair together
I saw some of them suddenly pull out bit of wood, thought it was weapons, then they all huddled together and started putting an Ikea flat pack chair together.
Was it the Swedish branch of the Brondby supporters club?

I mean fair enough for singing the whole time, but jesus what a headache it gives you standing right next to them all game.

Stopped any songs getting going just constant droning ultra chants all game.

Back