Brondby on Thursday - Ticket Availability. Why Are So Many Being Re-Sold?

Let's not get silly please

Reaching the knockout rounds will be worth an extra €600,000, with €1m on offer for the quarter-finals, €2m for the semis and €3m for the final. The winner will get an extra €2m.

The maximum prize money a team can win is just over €15m, far smaller than the €89m max in the Champions League.

There is a €23.5m broadcasting pool to be shared between the teams, likely using a similar formula to the Champions League in which teams are rewarded for where they finished in domestic competition last season.

Those would be significant sums for a club in the SPL. Might be enough to sign Veerman in the summer :))

Pricing was high but to be expected to try keep a quality side on the park.

My main issue with the board over the summer was the botched recruitment template.

That’s for another time

Not sure what your point is? I'm saying we'd get nowhere near winning it, I'm not on about the prize money.

We played some really good football in the first half against Hearts, despite the final results.

There are signs that the team is starting to play to a much higher standard than they were at the start of the season.

It would be tough for us to win the ECL, but I wouldn't say it is impossible.

Do you actually enjoy watching Rangers or football in general?
What have I said that's wrong? Sorry it doesn't fit in with your everything is amazing optimistic scenario.

Until the team shows something then you can't argue with what i've said regardless how rosey you want to paint your wee picture.

What have I said that's wrong? Sorry it doesn't fit in with your everything is amazing optimistic scenario.

Until the team shows something then you can't argue with what i've said regardless how rosey you want to paint your wee picture.
You seem relentlessly miserable when it comes to Rangers. The team have shown something, that they can be top of the league despite not playing as well as we know they can in practically November. Malmo have beaten us this season but they also beat us a decade ago. Sparta gave Celtic an absolute runaround last year and Slavia beat us quite comfortably. Unfortunately the best Czech and Swedish sides are on a par with us these days and it could go either way. Being miserable for the rest of the year about it just screams of an infant going on a huff.

You seem relentlessly miserable when it comes to Rangers. The team have shown something, that they can be top of the league despite not playing as well as we know they can in practically November. Malmo have beaten us this season but they also beat us a decade ago. Sparta gave Celtic an absolute runaround last year and Slavia beat us quite comfortably. Unfortunately the best Czech and Swedish sides are on a par with us these days and it could go either way. Being miserable for the rest of the year about it just screams of an infant going on a huff.
I'm not discussing domestically though, so not sure why you've mentioned that?

In Europe, which is the point of conversation, we have been pathetic and shown nothing. You've just conveniently left out the two performances against Alashkert.

Who didn't give that c*nts the runaround last year.

Pricing was high but to be expected to try keep a quality side on the park.

My main issue with the board over the summer was the botched recruitment template.

That’s for another time
I think people just don't really understand this. Also I find it bizarre that being asked to pay £400-1,000 to watch us regularly play teams like Ross County and St. Mirren is great but over £40 for European football is too high.

Poor start to the group

Overpriced

A lot of fans still disappointed with the CL exit and have lost some appetite for the EL

I’d hazard some or all of the above reasons

Is there a campaign by fans of other team to sow dissent amongst our fans by remorseless negativity ?

I'd recommend the ignore button.

It happened at the Lyon game but doesn't appear to be happening here.

Yep, I think the fact that they started selling single tickets for tonight straight after the Lyon game, has seen them pretty much sell out for tonight.

It's not turned many off.

The ground will be as good as full tonight.
If the OP is correct and lots of tickets are up for resale, then something has put people off by the very definition.

Thankfully that’s not to say they won’t all be snapped up by others, looking pretty much like it’ll capacity tonight.

If the OP is correct and lots of tickets are up for resale, then something has put people off by the very definition.

Thankfully that’s not to say they won’t all be snapped up by others, looking pretty much like it’ll capacity tonight.

Tbf mate, it's pretty normal for tickets to be up for resale for a midweek live match.

Especially when areas of the country's schools are on holiday.

We’re all but out of the Europa League. Be even worse for Prague when we are officially out
Not sure about that.

Brondby are poor and Sparta were one of the most average teams we’ve faced, but our form and lack of apparent interest during the 90 minutes cost us.

If we can’t win the next three, we have some major issues.

Loads of the tickets that were up for sale in the TO section have sold as well, loads and loads and loads of people just fcking love going to watch Rangers

Count me in!

If it feels like a chore or makes you a misery then just stay at home.

It’s our second home game in a week and money is tight for a lot of people

I am currently in Luton airport waiting for a flight up. Had to take 2 days off due to flight times and in the old days could have taken a mid afternoon flight up and first flight back and straight to work.

I knew I had no chance of a Brondby away ticket so doing the home game instead. I couldn’t afford to do both

A few may be isolating as well. Im missing it as I'm still isolating after being positive last week. gave my ticket to my nephew but a few may just be trying to sell on here.

£40 is not an attractive price tbh
and our current run has a lot questioning it

Whilst I agree with you and there are loads of spares around. The club have still almost sold out. The club have made money at that price albeit loads are choosing not to go (for whatever reason).
When you are giving tickets away for under FV or nothing is a right weird one for a night that should be full house and bouncing.

Strange one tonight.

The match is almost completely sold out now. Reckon there will be a cracking atmosphere tonight- a good confident win and we are right back in the mix.

kristen-hanby-lets-fucking-go.gif

Back