Broomloan Front Accessible Tickets!

Bc1983

I have accessible tickets for the broomloan front for Sat, (normally in west enclosure) little bit anxious as will be on my own as Hubby’s season ticket is else where in stadium!
Is it quite easy to get to? I have a mobility scooter, so really anxious as I don’t know how easy or hard it will be to get too!
Any feedback welcome!

I have accessible tickets for the broomloan front for Sat, (normally in west enclosure) little bit anxious as will be on my own as Hubby’s season ticket is else where in stadium!
Is it quite easy to get to? I have a mobility scooter, so really anxious as I don’t know how easy or hard it will be to get too!
Any feedback welcome!
@Greg Marshall Surely somebody at the club can give this lady advice and reassurance.
disabilitymatters@rangers.co.uk is probably the best contact to use.

Any feedback welcome!

It's up a stairlift.

If you have a ticket for that section then you also have a carers ticket.

It's up a stairlift.

If you have a ticket for that section then you also have a carers ticket.
Yes my daughter is ment to be coming to assist, she doesn’t think she can make it now so am just wanting to cover all bases & know I will make it myself. thanks very much for your help.

Back