Brown foul count

Yellow cards are absolutely pointless in Scotland. Meant to deter from further fouling for the remainder of the match. After being booked, he continued to foul and at least one could have been a bookable offence. However, because he’s already on a yellow it doesn’t even warrant a talking to. Baffling.

Edouard with a 2nd dive unpunished too.
Can't believe it took two fouls by Alfie before he was yellow carded.
Aye but the referees were fine today. :rolleyes:

They've been so bad for so long that when they're not outrageously worse than their usual abysmal standards then they seem "fine" in comparison.

Broonaldo has had a free rein to continuously hack, cheat and elbow his way through games up here for so long that it seems normal.

Last edited:
The thick **** didn’t know who scored for Rangers when he was interviewed there.
Did he say that? What a bitter did he is. For what it’s with I’m sure he did mate. They use to like that rent-free crack but it certainly applies to them with Alfie.

Seen worse fouls in the game than the one committed by Morelos. Some refs are just waiting on an opportunity to show him a card.
It's like a badge of honour for the booking Morelos.
Think they must have a sweepstake bet to see who can give him most cards. Actually got booked for nothing today.

It wasn't a dirty game, had the feel of a dead rubber thought the officials handled it well tbh.

Him and Christie are dirty bastards with the 23 year old under 21 player diving at every opportunity. Oh and Ajer celebrating a clearance. They are a laughing stock.

Watching the Euro game the other night, said to my mate why, in these days where refs are wired, doesn’t the ref when a foul is committed have to say “foul number three green”, 4th official keeps note, when “Foul number three”comes up for the third time, 4th official, “Third foul ref , booking” simple.

I thought the officials were good today, much to my surprise! I thought Edouard was lucky to get away with his second dive.

I enjoy laughing at the numpties who go to take an “offside” from our half. (Hope that is clear.) I think it was Roofe that was flagged offside. They really are thick.

Alfie booked for his second foul,Brown needed 5, he then had a 6th whilst on a yellow that the ref and commentators didn't bring up.

Would have likes to have seen a replay of the one on Hagi again it looked like he was trying his usual down the back of the ankle one

Back