Brown may fancy a Scotland recall if they make Euro finals

A supposed bear on Snyde tonight was waxing lyrically about what a magnificent human being, leader of men on the park, a gifted player, and a superstar who we all should be grateful he is still playing today. Nearly crashed my car punching the radio at that point.
If that’s a bear who has uttered such tripe, and he’s not at the wind up, save the crashing the car idea until he’s in front of you.

But Brown, 34, has left the door open to pulling on the national shirt again if Steve Clarke’s side make it through March’s play-offs.
Asked if Clarke was to sound him out, Brown said: “They still have two games to get through but you never say never.
“It would be phenomenal to get to a finals after 22 years. Football’s a funny game and you never know.
“I’m in a good place fitness-wise in terms of my body and I make sure I keep myself ticking over
“But it’s been hard for me to watch the Scotland games because you always want to be playing in them. I need to look after No 1 though.
“My wish is I could still be playing for Celtic and Scotland at the age of 45.
“But there comes a time when you have to make sure your body’s okay and give yourself the best chance of continuing to play for your club.”
722Q5K6.gif

The difference is though is that they 2 were both world class. Scott Brown is nowhere near those levels and isn't even a standout for Scotland when he's played. It's just pure arrogance for him to pick and choose what games he's retired for. He should rightfully be told to GTF if we make the finals and he decides he suddenly wants to play again.

yes i know i've already said that but in this country he's viewed like the greatest defensive midfielder to play the game , this is it started , if scotland get anywhere near it you can imagine him being asked this question more and more and inevitable the media will put pressure on clarke to take him , which he probably would.

I don't think that Scotland will qualify but in the unlikely scenario that they do then any player dropped for that prick Brown should immediately retire from internationals and Steve Clarke should be sacked as well. Fucking clown.

So all the other players do the hard work to get us there(hypothetically speaking ) then this knob thinks he can stroll back in and get a game. If this does happen I'm turning my back on our national team forever. He's had his chance

The reality is Scotland now have a number of midfield options that are better than brown, including Jack.

If Clarke is stupid enough to recall him he risks losing the dressing room.

Also Scotland are not qualifying anyway

Came back when Scotland played England?

Now thinking about coming back for Euro's aye nae bother :oops:

So all the other players do the hard work to get us there(hypothetically speaking ) then this knob thinks he can stroll back in and get a game. If this does happen I'm turning my back on our national team forever. He's had his chance
Exactly, dodge all the hard graft in qualifying and then swan up for the big glamour games, selfish prick.

Get the prick in there, if it save ryan jack playing in the summer that will do me. Rangers first.

Well the right manager is in charge to recall captain of his beloved team No wonder so many people don't even bother about the scotshit international team

Next up will be his teammates McGregor Christie and Neckless, appearing in interviews saying the are in support of his return!!

A supposed bear on Snyde tonight was waxing lyrically about what a magnificent human being, leader of men on the park, a gifted player, and a superstar who we all should be grateful he is still playing today. Nearly crashed my car punching the radio at that point.

I will say this though mate. He did me a massive favour about 8 years ago, and he was told that I was a bluenose whom he’s never met. Also gave me a signed shirt to auction at my boys BB fund raising night.
Others may have different tales to tell.
I still think he’s a cheeky cant by intimating he’d play in the Euro finals for us.

Aw wouldn’t he just. Tell him to get to fu(k ships sailed. If he did get a call and kept jack out the team I would tell Clarke to do one. All hypothetical speaking obviously.
Scotland won’t make it anyway n I hope they don’t !!

But Brown, 34, has left the door open to pulling on the national shirt again if Steve Clarke’s side make it through March’s play-offs.
Asked if Clarke was to sound him out, Brown said: “They still have two games to get through but you never say never.
“It would be phenomenal to get to a finals after 22 years. Football’s a funny game and you never know.
“I’m in a good place fitness-wise in terms of my body and I make sure I keep myself ticking over
“But it’s been hard for me to watch the Scotland games because you always want to be playing in them. I need to look after No 1 though.
“My wish is I could still be playing for Celtic and Scotland at the age of 45.
“But there comes a time when you have to make sure your body’s okay and give yourself the best chance of continuing to play for your club.”
If it's that hard to watch either don't watch it or play in them.assuming you,d get picked

Ah, the only player that can pick and choose when he can be arsed for Scotland and not get any stick. Not only that, I don't think the c**t has had one decent game for Scotland. He's utter shite and still hasn't had any stick from the Scotland support.

Nothing more than a disgrace if that self entitled prick walks back into the Scotland team at any point.

It's difficult to take anything the inbred banjo player says.
I think he is just at the wynd up.
I don't think Scotland will qualify,he knows that,but should they do, I hope he is selected by Clarke and Jack is left out as I would prefer our players to be spared the on and off the field buffoonery that encapsulates the national team.

This is how low the Scotland international set up has slumped to. No one takes it remotely seriously anymore and little wonder.

Who the phuck does this arsehole think he is?

He’s retired twice so GTF

Let the younger fitter players try and get to tournament and think he can select himself.

I can’t stand watching Scotland and don’t think they will even qualify

Back