Browns Assault on Barisic - Video now posted

I was sent a video clip late last night, which shows the aftermath of Alfie clipping Brown. Brown drifts off to the right and clearly elbows then punches Barisic. Apologies if the subject has been brought up before, but I searched snd could not see it. I have the video, but I don‘t know how to upload to the forum.
Get it posted then!

Morelos gives Brown a wee clip round the ear....outrage....condemnation....calls for retrospective action

What about last season when Brown raked his studs clearly and purposely down Alfies achilles (causing Alfie to react and get sent off)....outrage?....condemnation?...........no, it was completely marginalised and dismissed.

Will look again at the game re Borna

Morelos gives Brown a wee clip round the ear....outrage....condemnation....calls for retrospective action

What about last season when Brown raked his studs clearly and purposely down Alfies achilles (causing Alfie to react and get sent off)....outrage?....condemnation?...........no, it was completely marginalised and dismissed.

It was called Clever by some, gamesmanship as well.

The video’s posted above now.

Didn’t notice that during the game or indeed in any replays.

Rather strange that I’ve seen Alfie clipping him round the ear about 100 times but not a fcuking peep about that one by Brown on Borna. Even stranger because IMO Brown’s actions are worse than anything Alfie did.

Brown is the slimiest of slimey cnuts. I’d drop a copy of that video to Clare.

I was sent a video clip late last night, which shows the aftermath of Alfie clipping Brown. Brown drifts off to the right and clearly elbows then punches Barisic. Apologies if the subject has been brought up before, but I searched and could not see it. I hope the link works. https://streamable.com/w0y2km
Re any comeback to Alfie re clipping fat arse round the ear..send the link to Rangers.!!!

For as long as I can remember

As mentioned, "clever" in some quarters. "He's a shithouse lol" in others.

Even interviewed about it post game he comes out with "I don't know what you're talking about" and that was that. Case closed.

Just about every game sees him get a few sly and some not so sly digs at our players that don't get mentioned. One of the most blatant on Jason Holt during the 1-1 draw in 2017 (Clint Hill equaliser). Nothing. Shown on replay on Sky then conveniently forgotten about.

Certainly would be highlighted if it was Morelos.

Side question, do we need to call everything an assault? Maybe It's me that's got the wrong understanding of what an assault is!

Back