Broxi’s Den

klosrfc

My son just became a member of Broxi’s Den today. I know what it has to offer but was hoping to hear from some who have actually been in it. Is it as good as it looks?

Also hear a lot about the waiting time to attend a game being long but not actually heard from anyone who has been. How long did it take from becoming a member to actually receiving an invite?

Cheers

Broxi’s Den is an excellent facility.
My son has been invited and attended twice, the first time a few weeks after it opened.
I’m not sure about the waiting list, but have not been invited this season. In previous years it was free, but I now understand there is a nominal fee being charged.
My only criticism being that is a horrendous view of the game. Maybe I’m a bit spoiled in the Copland Rear ?

It’s £6 now which includes Albion parking but the great thing is all money stays within broxis den. He is desperate to go but cannot take him with his older brother as he just wouldn’t cope. Great to here people have liked it so much, calms me a bit taking him as this will be his first time ever at Ibrox

Can anyone give me more information on this, like how you register an interest etc. My wee girl is getting tested for Autism, I think she could handle the full game experience but Broxi’s Den sounds like a great alternative if she can’t

Can anyone give me more information on this, like how you register an interest etc. My wee girl is getting tested for Autism, I think she could handle the full game experience but Broxi’s Den sounds like a great alternative if she can’t

disabilitymatters@rangers.co.uk

Give them an email and ask to be sent an application form. You will need some supporting documents showing she is undergoing assessment

My boy has been there 5 times since it opened 2 years ago. He has been a member of the sensory room at Airdrie since it started also

It is a fantastic facility that everyone loves.

There are 3 parts to the room - there is the main sensory room with couches and lighting effects as well as a TV and toys. the narrow room which has a TV with an Xbox, white boards and other games, as well as the window which looks on to the pitch - the view here is blocked by Bar 72 so its not the best.

The third part is upstairs - there is a dedicated area at the end of the SJ Stand, just above the away fans. There are about 15 seats where you can watch the game in safety as there is a dedicated stairwell, and plenty of security stopping people entering the area. There is also a dedicated toilet for the room.

Every kid gets a programme and usually a flag or poster. Broxi usually visits and the adults are given plenty of tea and coffee from the fantastic staff.

As for the waiting lists, I'm not sure as I say my kid was in from the start. They charge £6 per kid but the carers go free. Well worth it. It is a credit to the club and the stadium.

Any links or photos of the area?

Would prob help to get some kids prepared for what to expect.

Also, is it exclusively for kids with ASD?

Also Google Broxi‘s Den,Ibrox for other info,videos etc.

Just a heads up. My application for my boy was rejected as it didn’t have the original diagnosis letter from our consultants.

My Mother in Law works in Broxi's Den on match days any help required ask and I can try find out.
By all accounts they have a very good setup..

Just a heads up. My application for my boy was rejected as it didn’t have the original diagnosis letter from our consultants.

We’re on the list just now.

Just a shame the wee mans not able to take a seat with me and his bro up in the stands.

Did you get it sorted?

Last edited:
Back