Bruno Alves

Everyone is going to get it tonight.

However, overall I think Alves has been okay.
He certainly looks like a leader to me, and even at his age he has had to find his form whilst settling into a new league, a new country and a new team.
So it has taken time.

Clearly he must be bemused by the refereeing performances he witnesses each week.
I suspect Scotland is the banana republic of Europe football wise, and our referees like our press are the very epitome of how far we have fallen.

Alves may actually be a decent shout for player manager.
Now how did that type of appointment go for us a few decades ago?
Someone remind me.

Bruno Alves is the only guy in that team who can pass a ball accurately more than 10 yards,he is the least of our worries ffs!

A current Portuguese international, having won what he has in his career, but he comes to Scotland and he’s shite and finished all of a sudden. Where is the balance of probability in that?

Thought he would be more of an intimidating presence in our team but he is as much intimidating as my last shite

Everyone is going to get it tonight.

However, overall I think Alves has been okay.
He certainly looks like a leader to me, and even at his age he has had to find his form whilst settling into a new league, a new country and a new team.
So it has taken time.

Clearly he must be bemused by the refereeing performances he witnesses each week.
I suspect Scotland is the banana republic of Europe football wise, and our referees like our press are the very epitome of how far we have fallen.

Someone remind me.

Yes, a fu.cking rotten banana republic.

Big Clint might argue that point...

Big Clint who everyone wanted punted? Everyone was adamant he was one of the worst signings we’d ever made after his first handful of games.

I liked Hill, but I think Alves is a better defender. Of course my upgrade mainly referenced Kiernan and Wilson who are pub players.

Reactions: Mez
Someone remind me.

When I saw on another thread someone posting 'in M and M we trust' meaning Miller and Murty, I thought about Bruno.

I'd far rather Bruno as player manager any day of the week.

Back