Bruno Fernandes

Coisty81

I was reading somewhere, Bruno Fernades missing last night's game vs Crystal Palace was the first time in his career being out with injury.

Can this be accurate ? He is almost 30. Not sure career games but this seems an incredible stat, if accurate

I was reading somewhere, Bruno Fernades missing last night's game vs Crystal Palace was the first time in his career being out with injury.

Can this be accurate ? He is almost 30. Not sure career games but this seems an incredible stat, if accurate
Quick Look seeing he was out a couple times but a matter of days than weeks.

Unfortunately being a splinter rat faced moany bastard isn’t a permanent injury

That can't be right. Not with the way he seems to be "assaulted" in every tackle he contests.

Missed more penalties than games through injury. I think there was another match he missed because of a positive Covid test but that's it.

He is a major problem at Man U in my opinion. Its not that he is a bad player but on the face of what I see in Man U games, he is just a huffy, whiny wee shitbag. Huffs and puffs and moans. I don't see him being inspirational to others, I see others looking at this petulant man acting like a child thinking he is a fud.

Older players need to remember, they are there to lead by example and I am not meaning to young fans that is not their responsibility. I mean to young players at the club.

Kind of torpedoes the myth that he isn’t fit to captain a team or that he ‘hides’.
He's never a captain in a billion years, due in part to his habit of going missing in the bigger games when they really matter.

Or, like against Liverpool, just completely chucking the towel in and wanting to come off.

Aye, captain fantastic lol

No, it really doesn't.

'Fit' to captain has zero to do with fitness in this context, and everything to do with character, leadership by example and fortitude.

You can hide while on the pitch. See Tav for 45 minutes in the 3-3 draw after that mistake.
Tav didn’t hide, he was just shite like the rest of the 10 outfield players

Wasn’t helped by the fact Scott Wright was actually hiding in front of him

He's never a captain in a billion years, due in part to his habit of going missing in the bigger games when they really matter.

Or, like against Liverpool, just completely chucking the towel in and wanting to come off.

Aye, captain fantastic lol

Fernandes is lucky he got to play for Man U again, never mind captain them after that disgraceful performance.

Fergie would thrown him out the door.

Tav didn’t hide, he was just shite like the rest of the 10 outfield players

Wasn’t helped by the fact Scott Wright was actually hiding in front of him
Eh? Wasn't Scott Wright's fault for the 1st goal, Maeda's clear chance at Butland or Wright that was dispossed in the middle of the park to create O'Riley's chance.

Eh? Wasn't Scott Wright's fault for the 1st goal, Maeda's clear chance at Butland or Wright that was dispossed in the middle of the park to create O'Riley's chance.
Read my first sentence

However, Scott Wright was doing his best to not be available for the ball, he was absolutely awful

Read my first sentence

However, Scott Wright was doing his best to not be available for the ball, he was absolutely awful
I read your first sentence. It was your 2nd sentence that was the nonsense part.

What incident from the ones I mentioned above were any fault of Scott Wright hiding? Wright's hiding and Tav being beyond a joke bad don't go hand in hand for that first 45, like you implied.

Of course Tav is taking a kicking within 12 posts on a thread about Bruno Fernandes not missing games through injury.

Barisic within 5 posts!

Back