Burrows ex Motherwell CEO

They are, I know from within the club they are pushing administration.

Need to find over a million pounds, no real sellable assets, restricting away fans and then when sacked Alexander it cost them £240k to pay him off.
That is mental.

The European result was an absolute embarrassment but if their finances are supposedly as dire as they are rumoured to be then surely you don't spend a quarter of a million to sack someone with a track record of comfortably keeping you in the top flight?

Can we anticipate him championing the case for our Pittodrie allocation to be increased?

Need to find over a million pounds, no real sellable assets, restricting away fans and then when sacked Alexander it cost them £240k to pay him off.
Great point about the lack of sellable assets. I think the club has been surviving on the Turnbull fee for the last couple of years. You look at their current squad and Liam Kelly aside, there's no one there that would fetch a decent fee.

That post would bring a tear to a glass eye :))

Last edited:
The Well Society seem to be on the board and running the show at Motherwell. The same mob who “instructed “ their then board to vote against us and they did. The same mob seen standing in a square in Athens screaming “ There’s no Huns in Europe”, the same mob who promised sellout Saturdays and threatened to boycott season tickets, the same mob closing stands to their main cash cows.
All this time, who was standing behind them presumably thinking he could manipulate his mates in the Well Society? Who was supporting them, encouraging them, defending them, promoting them?

Alan Burrows.

Leaving “his great love” Motherwell to it, and finally submerged by his own creation, he scuttles away to join the sheep.
Can we look forward to their very own fan group?
‘Donating Dollies’ or ‘Sheep Dippers’
Dont think he’ll make that mistake again, but this is an ex SPFL wallah, so you never know.

I imagine he's the type who'd want to give us and Celtic a bigger allocation to get more money in but their fans would have a meltdown so won't happen.

Didn't he also agree to move our match with Motherwell to give us an extra 24 hours to prepare for a Europa game last season? Wouldn't be allowed to do that at Pittodrie either.
Was also the main spokesman for SPL calling for an early winter shutdown in season 2021/2022 that won Celtic the league. Not to be trusted.

There hasn't been a single successful transition between Motherwell & Aberdeen on or off the pitch ever.

Aberdeen have fallen off a cliff under Cormack, yet he has their training centre named after him already.

He has funded a training complex he has named after himself, 2 failed new stadium attempts and about to appoint his 3rd manager in about a year

There hasn't been a single successful transition between Motherwell & Aberdeen on or off the pitch ever.

Aberdeen have fallen off a cliff under Cormack, yet he has their training centre named after him already.

He has funded a training complex he has named after himself, 2 failed new stadium attempts and about to appoint his 3rd manager in about a year
This clown is so far out his depth it’s hilarious. Along with his ridiculous “Football Monitoring Board” he is a laughing stock.

Spoke to a couple of Motherwell fans in the pub last night and the venom towards him is clear.
Apparently he had disagreements with everyone at the club as no one would listen to his concerns over the finances.
Thankfully they didn't and are hopefully on their way to oblivion

I never thought I’d hear myself say this as I like to think of myself as an even handed kinda guy pre, and to a lesser extent post 2012, but administration might bring a dose of reality to some of the arseholes that attend and have influence at Fir Park.

Bring it on.

Back