Butland Sterling and dio

Diomande will be a quality player. He’s surrounded by absolute muck currently.

Good pre-season under his belt and surrounded by better players and he will shine.
I can't quite remember where, but I'm sure I've heard that before about Rangers players

I don’t see much in Dio. Already got players who love a back pass. He is good at waving the arms in the air to say pass to someone else instead of wanting the ball himself.

Bar 2 nice goals, Dio has looked absolutely rotten. He was shocking today

Hoping it's a case of dross around him, but the early signs aren't great

It’s a shame we can’t clone Sterling and play him all over the park.

He’s gone from backup to our best player this season.

I actually thought diomande was decent for spells during first half but the bar is very low as I have seen very little from him in big games.

Good pre-season under his belt and surrounded by better players and he will shine.
I agree with this.
He's playing with nothing beside him.
Build the midfield around him and sterling.
Although I can't see it happening because Clement wants to play Sterling anywhere but the position every man and his dog can see is his most effective of all which is utter utter fucking madness.

Sterling and Butland yes, Dio could have been on thin ice within the first 10 minutes , hes a player needs more games before deciding if hes worth the money.

4.5 million for Diomande?
Think I’ll pass at that one

Seen nothing to suggest he’s worth that amount
Big gamble ....is it to much of a gamble? I think so but only time will tell I suppose, mibbe with a proper pre season and some more settling in he may kick on but it's hard to see at this point in his rangers career

I don’t see much in Dio. Already got players who love a back pass. He is good at waving the arms in the air to say pass to someone else instead of wanting the ball himself.
It’s the managers style, pass it back, pass it between the CB’s then to full back and punt.
Clement is yet another dud appointment from this board, get Gerrard on the blower now.

I’ll take a bit of convincing with Diomande as I have saw very little to justify forking out £4.5m.

Realistically, £4.5 is a ridiculous fee for a player who doesn’t improve us hugely.

If we are benchmarking ourselves against them then is he better than the top 4/5 midfielders in their squad? I’d doubt it tbh.

I am just so unsure about Diomande, at time he looks excellent, at one stage today a Celtic player had the ball 2 yards from him, he turned his back and faced up to another Celtic player beside him jogging back with his back to the player in possession, it was utterly bizarre
No different to Tillman. Sometimes the pace of these games can overwhelm younger midfielders and it takes some getting used to.

Some of the support didn't think Tillman was worth signing because of his performances in the old firm games. He's now winning titles in Holland and starting Champions League knock out stage matches.

We’re obligated to sign Diomande. Do people actually pay attention when we’re signing players?

He’s been fine on the whole since he came here. He wasn’t great today and had a weird spell in the 3-3 game against them when he appeared to have a meltdown and went in a huff. On the other hand he was in a midfield with Lawrence and Lundstram (until the latter decided to sabotage the game. And he’s 22. I’m inclined to give him a bit of time.

I’ve heard this since his first game and seen very little to prove you will be right

Back