Butland Sterling and dio

It’s the managers style, pass it back, pass it between the CB’s then to full back and punt.
Clement is yet another dud appointment from this board, get Gerrard on the blower now.
Get real. Gerrard for all the positives had run its course. Let's look forward not back. How's about allowing the current manager to build his own team ffs !!!

The manager has to start building the team fro Butland and Sterland!!! Diamonde may come along with better players around him.
Sima would possibly come into the equation.
Sorry the rest you can bin!!!!

Get real. Gerrard for all the positives had run its course. Let's look forward not back. How's about allowing the current manager to build his own team ffs !!!
We’ll still be looking back in 5 years thinking what a job Gerrard done, people underestimate that title win.

See the good old, not seen anything after a couple of months and willing to write a guy off early are out. Maybe if he wasn't shackled to Lundstram we might see a better player. He was initially bought to play, and played further forward and looked good. Our defensive weakness might have been a reason for him being pushed further back. I know we have a good defensive record but our goalkeeper is up for player of the year. That a good sign when you're second top?

4.5 million for Diomande?
Think I’ll pass at that one

Seen nothing to suggest he’s worth that amount
Has shown some quality - thought he was going to be a scoring midfielder after his early games.

However, he's looked very ordinary in too many games, and has an annoying habit of giving away unnecessary fouls.

£4.5m + wages? as it stands that's quite a tough sell for me...

Diomande reminds me of Hagi and Tillman a bit. Looks fantastic, think he'll become a big asset for us, then struggles in big games, especially against them. Still think he'll come good. Fingers crossed.

Dio is a young player and shouldnt be expected to carry Tom and John in an old firm game he had a bad day but look to his left and right for blame

Only ones from that lot I want to see next season

Diomande disappears out of games for long periods, which for a central midfielder should be almost impossible to do.

Probably our poorest player today and was regularly miles off McGregor and O'Riley.

Butland, Davies, Yilmaz, Raskin, Dessers and even Silva for periods, all perfomed fairly well.
Unfortunately we need more than 6 men performing to a high level.

Butland
Sterling

Wouldn’t care if the rest left in the summer

Raskin got pass marks from me today. Deserves to play rest of the season

Wouldn’t even keep Dio, everyone else must see something I don’t he’s fucking shite.
People see exactly what they want to see and it will never change no matter how many times they are disappointed.
It's desperation.
Diomande isn't the worst but this "It'll be alright on the night bollocks is actually mental

Diomande isn't overrated, he's being played in a 2 man midfield next to a lazy fucking idiot of a Sheffield Utd player whose contract is thankfully up.

Back