Butland

CambridgeRanger

Only so much the man can do when our defence is as poor as it is, other than Sterling he is pretty much the only other player who has performed at the level a Ranger should throughout the season, he is my pick for the captaincy next season should he stay, and above all, he gets what it means to play for us, and what it means to represent the fans.

0_JS332934572.jpg

He and Sterling are scarily our most sellable assets yet the only ones I’d be sorry to see go.

Rock and hard place.

I agree though, he’s immense for us.

And Southgate still won't pick him for the Euros because he plays up here. Seems not playing in England is better.

or we keep our best player, move on all the 30k a week imposters and get in some young , hungry and athletic players
with what money? saved wages doesnt amount to anythign when looking for qaulity players that require hard cash to buy.

Then again we probably are back at the stage now where we require project players because we just dont have the money availavble to buy proven qaulity players

with what money? saved wages doesnt amount to anythign when looking for qaulity players that require hard cash to buy

we turnover nearly 100m a year playing in the spl. Im fed up hearing how we can't afford to buy anybody decent. Look at that Celtic team today and I will guarantee we will have paid just as much in transfers and wages but we are miles behind.

We are a mess because we buy completely the wrong profile of player. We buy older guys who aren't athletic or strong and get found out against teams like Celtic

we turnover nearly 100m a year playing in the spl. Im fed up hearing how we can't afford to buy anybody decent. Look at that Celtic team today and I will guarantee we will have paid just as much in transfers and wages but we are miles behind.

We are a mess because we buy completely the wrong profile of player. We buy older guys who aren't athletic or strong and get found out against teams like Celtic
I'm sure our wage bill is considerably higher than celtcs or was

Only so much the man can do when our defence is as poor as it is, other than Sterling he is pretty much the only other player who has performed at the level a Ranger should throughout the season, he is my pick for the captaincy next season should he stay, and above all, he gets what it means to play for us, and what it means to represent the fans.

0_JS332934572.jpg
Goramesque there ,pity the rest didn't follow his lead.

There’s some players who embrace the jersey & the standards that it brings, JB is one of them.

Thought he done everything in his power today & stopped it from being a pumping.

A must keep for next season.

Back