C*ltic's GB Unwelcome At Women's Home Games

PhilippeTheFair

I read it all so you didn't have to. A lot of unease at this place.

“Despite our best intentions and efforts, the club has refused to facilitate The Celtic End for the upcoming Celtic FC Women matches at Celtic Park,” the Green Brigade’s statement reads.

It goes on naming 2 guys and blah fcukin blah then...

For this reason, as well as for unreasonable obstacles, it is regrettable that we will not attend the upcoming Celtic FC Women matches at Celtic Park.”

These clowns are obviously out of control and had some stunt planned that the rattler board got whiff of.

They wouldn’t co-operate with Rangers to identify and ban these little fannies but let their woman players rack up notions of perceived outrage by wearing t-shirts under their tops.

These scumbags and the rattler board are welcome to each other.

That club has been desperate to implode all season and we have let them off the hook time and time again

Let’s hope we push them over the edge and back into victim hood very soon

What are these incidences of us “letting them off the hook time and time again” this season ?

We’ve turned a 7 point deficit into what was a 2 point lead till that postponement.

What are these incidences of us “letting them off the hook time and time again” this season ?

We’ve turned a 7 point deficit into what was a 2 point lead till that postponement.
Been letting them off the hook for years mate. A weak board and gentlemanly silence has let them go and, also further offend. The boot should have crushed the neck as soon as 55 was done. pedo stuff, dump health hazard, cheating etc... Employ a pro who does nothing but slaughter their every move and statement.

It’s a real shame and embarrassing for the woman’s game this. They are trying to develope a decent lge and the girls are improving all the time. Yet this shower of bigoted, Racist and antisemitic scum are using them to spout their hatred. They have zero interest in the football just the bile they believe. Just f.uck off.

The Celtc board are bitches to the GB and are scared shitless from them

So are PS given how lightly they are treated

A firm hand when they were formed would have put an end to their shite but the GB intimidated the board and PS and given the ex Justice Minister and current First Fanny is a self proclaimed Bheast FC fan it’s not a surprise they are out of control

SNP is cancer on Scotland

Been letting them off the hook for years mate. A weak board and gentlemanly silence has let them go and, also further offend. The boot should have crushed the neck as soon as 55 was done. pedo stuff, dump health hazard, cheating etc... Employ a pro who does nothing but slaughter their every move and statement.

You need the will.

We don't have it.

These clowns are obviously out of control and had some stunt planned that the rattler board got whiff of.

They wouldn’t co-operate with Rangers to identify and ban these little fannies but let their woman players rack up notions of perceived outrage by wearing t-shirts under their tops.

These scumbags and the rattler board are welcome to each other.
The whole club is an infestation of vermin and getting bigger and more polluted by the day.

Nobody ever says football doesn't need fans, absolutely no one. What those chanting it seem to be forgetting is that football can survive perfectly well without politics nor open support of genocidal terrorist groups.

Not needed, but that's what they want to put into it and that's their real whine. This drivel about fans is nothing but a smokescreen for their anti Semitic desire to support genocide among other things.

That club has been desperate to implode all season and we have let them off the hook time and time again

Let’s hope we push them over the edge and back into victim hood very soon
More recently we have well and truly put them back on that hook

We can't take the blame for inclement weather conditions in Dundee

Have you ever come across a more pathetic and self entitled fan base? Honestly just point and laugh at these utter morons. It's even a stretch to far bother hating these delusional bozos they're more of a comedy group dedicated to cringe and embarrassment. The same goes for the club itself aswell.

I was at Tynecastle on Sunday and the one thing that struck me was the family atmosphere, lots of kids there and not one song that was offensive.

I can imagine the stand off between the Celtic Board and the Green Offensive Brigade is they know they don't fit in to that type of atmosphere.

It seems they have relented we will see what the outcome is ?????

I read it all so you didn't have to. A lot of unease at this place.

“Despite our best intentions and efforts, the club has refused to facilitate The Celtic End for the upcoming Celtic FC Women matches at Celtic Park,” the Green Brigade’s statement reads.

It goes on naming 2 guys and blah fcukin blah then...

For this reason, as well as for unreasonable obstacles, it is regrettable that we will not attend the upcoming Celtic FC Women matches at Celtic Park.”
They want them at Ibrox but won't let them in their own midden !! :))

Oh wait caved in

You sound like one of them when you start this nonsense.

Also please name me a football club out there who fires out statements on their rivals every other day? (Besides them)

The last thing the Womens game in Scotland needs is the Green Brigade attending games and polluting the air.

I don’t think it’s unconnected now that they’re sticking their tuppence worth in the behaviour on the Park from the Celtic Ladies is becoming more thuggish when they play us.

I was at Tynecastle on Sunday and the one thing that struck me was the family atmosphere, lots of kids there and not one song that was offensive.

I can imagine the stand off between the Celtic Board and the Green Offensive Brigade is they know they don't fit in to that type of atmosphere.

It seems they have relented we will see what the outcome is ?????

According to the match thread there was a lot of unfamily atmosphere coming from Thistle fans.

Back