Caixinha wants Windass in Argentina

Bonnyloyal

I've kept in touch with Josh since when I had him at Rangers. He is a player that we know and that we always follow. He has the profile we are looking for for one of the extremes. He is straight, but he can also play behind the '9' and also from outside to inside. He was a player that we proposed to Andrés when we were analysing player options for that position.

He, his representative and the club his pass belongs to (Sheffield Wednesday) have been contacted. Now it is a matter of negotiations, which is not up to me to carry out. What I can say is that an offer has been made and that it may be a possibility, but nothing is defined.

I've kept in touch with Josh since when I had him at Rangers. He is a player that we know and that we always follow. He has the profile we are looking for for one of the extremes. He is straight, but he can also play behind the '9' and also from outside to inside. He was a player that we proposed to Andrés when we were analysing player options for that position.

He, his representative and the club his pass belongs to (Sheffield Wednesday) have been contacted. Now it is a matter of negotiations, which is not up to me to carry out. What I can say is that an offer has been made and that it may be a possibility, but nothing is defined.
Not sure what his sexuality has to do about anything Pedro!

Not sure what his sexuality has to do about anything Pedro!

Examples of how to plagiarise #55

Nice of him to tell us :))

He is straight, but he can also play behind the '9'

If I was a player in League One I would jump at that chance
Exactly this. If you’re not going to make it in the top league then why wouldn’t you take advantage of the opportunity to see the world and experience another culture? As long as you’re not the kind of person to miss your rice crispies, that is

Unless Josh Windass, has started to hit the bottle, he's no chance. Pedro, only likes to sign allies.

Windlass done ok for us, he had bags of potential and was always destined for bigger things, contributed with some important goals though out journey but never improves and hit the expected levels…brainwise not the sharpest, think he listened to his dad burning him right up and and then expecting a stating Position under Stevie G was the last straw (again his arrogance, thought he deserved it)…again he did ok for us and good luck in Argentina but I think we all know how it’ll end up, every club he goes he has gets into aggro with his own fans, good pros rise above all that nonsense…thanks for your efforts and good luck in Argentina

Both these clowns depict Rangers in those years perfectly - full of idiots, not good enough and attitudes beyond ability
Correct mate, they’ve had their time with us, should never be even considered never mind actually brought back…we need much better now

Part of the best thing about the Gerrard era was he got rid of players like windass. We still had some crappy players under SG but at least they were willing to work and if they didn't they were shipped.

Reactions: TQ3
All these years later and we’re still waiting for Josh Windass to “tear it up down there”, “go on to much bigger things” and “make us regret ever letting him go”

All things I read on here by experts and Football Manager players.

See also McKay, B.

Can just imagine him googling to check where about’s Argentina is in Europe and if they do good omelettes

Aye, buy can he reverse with a caravan?

I liked Windass, but the Windass bashing threads was enough to make you greet. He got blamed for every defeat and everything else in between.

I was glad to see the back of him.

I did think he would’ve forged a better career for himself. But better players than him have wasted their chances.

He strike me as the kind of chap that would freeze milk to take with him abroad.

Sounds like a great move for all involved.

Back