Calling out poster - Mr. Mojo Risin

giphy.gif

Could any Bear hold another to such a statement ?

Considering, even a week later, how utterly mind-boggling it is that some English fvckwit sanctioned £25 million paid for that no better than decent leftback..?

So fvckin mind-boggling that a Rangers supporter reckoned he'd risk consuming the foetid remanence from his own penis...??!

Shame on you OP to demand @Mr Mojo risin' need fill his pie-hole with such...o_O

I remember him posting that.

I want him to go the whole hog and spread that shit on some bread and toast it under the grill.

Take your punishment and stick to your word or you will be forever hated on FF.

Could any Bear hold another to such a statement ?

Considering, even a week later, how utterly mind-boggling it is that some English fvckwit sanctioned £25 million paid for that no better than decent leftback..?

So fvckin mind-boggling that a Rangers supporter reckoned he'd risk consuming the foetid remanence from his own penis...??!

Shame on you OP to demand @Mr Mojo risin' need fill his pie-hole with such...o_O
Kieran Tierney is absolutely pish, the most overrated player in the history of football. For Arsenal to pay £25m for him, I have lost any respect I ever had for them. A total joke.

Kieran Tierney is absolutely pish, the most overrated player in the history of football. For Arsenal to pay £25m for him, I have lost any respect I ever had for them. A total joke.
But we know they haven’t paid £25m don’t we....probably £15 with potential add ons that won’t transpire.

But we know they haven’t paid £25m don’t we....probably £15 with potential add ons that won’t transpire.
People say this but I doubt it. Normally with their inflated mhedia nonsense, we can see right through it but the fees quoted in Scotland for him, have been quoted by the normal media down here. There was the whole delay as Arsenal weren’t paying what they were after.

To £5m would be right for him, if fit. Not £25m or even £15m.

Back