Calm doon - the league isn't over

Like I said on the "Can we win the Europa League?" thread....threads like that and this, in the middle of a terrible run, in the immediate aftermath of a disasterous result...these threads are very suspicious. Almost like someone wants to give the mentally challengeds something to laugh about.

If anyone believes we can win the league, you're delluded. We can't and we won't.

"Aye but if we beat them at Ibrox....". You think they might crumble under the pressure whilst our heroes go on a run and display the mental strength and fortitude that has hitherto eluded them during their time at Rangers?

No, stop this nonsense. It really is making us look foolish.

Even if we were to win all our remaining games, it still wouldn’t be enough as the filth aren’t stupid enough to drop any ‘ diddy ‘ points,

The league is over now.

The Scottish Cup means f all to me other than stopping them doing a quadruple treble which would be horrendous.

I see a screen grab of this thread is doing the rounds on Tim sites on Social Media.

Embarrassing.

What do you want people to do?

It's a Rangers supporters forum for Rangers supporters. Make sure we don't post anything positive here in case it gets screen grabbed by some morons?

Why support a team at all if you are this scared of being ridiculed when you are wrong in the end?

Why would I give a f*ck what any tim site on social media thinks about anything?

What's that? Those daft Rangers fans haven't given up? Hawhawhawhaw.

Damn football supporters hoping that their team will pull off the most ridiculous of ridiculous comebacks. Unheard of!

I've said this before, I couldn't careless how many trebles they win or 10 iar etc...I know for a fact they will go tonto when something goes against them. Setting themselves up for a massive crash in my book...just looking g forward to our first trophy under SG.

I presume the majority of folk here are saying the league is over to prevent feeling 'foolish' at the end of the season for not giving up on the team at the earliest opportunity?

Would the same people want the team to give up as easy?

This is your club, no surrender. You NEVER know what can happen.
Nah we’re just realist

It might not be over mathematically, but what odds would you give for us winning the league? 50/1, 100/1? Face it, the league's over.

Fair - I'm happy to be a realist about every other team in the land. But I support one team and I wont give up.

Of course if this current form sustains then there's no chance. Keep playing to the final whistle - fat lady and all that!

What do you want people to do?

It's a Rangers supporters forum for Rangers supporters. Make sure we don't post anything positive here in case it gets screen grabbed by some morons?

Why support a team at all if you are this scared of being ridiculed when you are wrong in the end?

Why would I give a f*ck what any tim site on social media thinks about anything?

What's that? Those daft Rangers fans haven't given up? Hawhawhawhaw.

Damn football supporters hoping that their team will pull off the most ridiculous of ridiculous comebacks. Unheard of!

Chill oot. It’s called being realistic.

Anyone with half a brain that has watched us after the winter break knows we have no chance of winning the league and the points margin will get bigger.

No matter how great a Rangers fan you want to look by proclaiming we can still do it. We need to wake up and realise how much we have f/cked up here.

When was the last time we won 11 league games in a row?

When was the last time we beat the mhanks in 3 league games in a season?

I think most people thought the league was over a few weeks ago. What's happened in the last 10 days or so has surely confirmed it for everyone else now right?

It was gone the minute bottom of the league Hearts beat us,that result showed the majority of the squad did not have the mentality of a championship winning side,just the same as they done last season major clear out required and it's down to SG

Yes, we are 12 points behind. It's bad. Our form since the winter break is very poor.

We have a game in hand. Win that and it's cut to 9 points.

Beat Celtic - it is possible - twice and it's cut to 3 points.

Celtic lose one game to anyone else in the league and it's on.

So let's not be hysterical.
The league has gone. It's over. We have thrown any chance away because to be quite honest we're not good enough.A defence that can't defend against duds like st johnstone,hearts and kilmarnock is embarrassing. 6 goals lost to these teams is not nearly good enough.We make chances but don't score enough.And we lack leadership on the pitch. If we don't get our act together the whole season could be finished Saturday night.And that,sadly is fact.

Another obvious OP outing themselves .

Reported to admin .

I sit in GR3, Row J, seat 76. Where's your season ticket bawbag? How can believing in the team make you a poet? Must've been up all night working that out.

Anyway. The point is that the games that are in our hands can cut the lead to 3 points. So like I said - calm doon.

Before the break we would have said we were way better than all the teams in the league, tic can/could possibly have a meltdown like we have had so I for one won’t be giving up on the league till mathematically impossible WATP

I sit in GR3, Row J, seat 76. Where's your season ticket bawbag? How can believing in the team make you a poet? Must've been up all night working that out.

Anyway. The point is that the games that are in our hands can cut the lead to 3 points. So like I said - calm doon.

I’m not even going to reciprocate . I’ll pop you on ignore .

Yes, we are 12 points behind. It's bad. Our form since the winter break is very poor.

We have a game in hand. Win that and it's cut to 9 points.

Beat Celtic - it is possible - twice and it's cut to 3 points.

Celtic lose one game to anyone else in the league and it's on.

So let's not be hysterical.

I guess we all know Steven Gerrard's mum's login now.

Reactions: VGM
I would be more optimistic had i had my head buried in the sand pre winter break but I've watched the games since then.

Back