Calm down

People are allowed to come on here after such a terrible performance and speak of what was particularly bad etc but some of the posts are just absolutely ridiculous. Get behind the team and keep believing, there's a long way to go and surely nobody thought there wouldn't be slips. I'm not saying don't voice opinion but the ones that are going mental need to calm it. Feck me
We will drop points on the road as will the tims,beat them twice and we win the league

its gonna have to be us as they wont be dropping points elsewhere
So you're telling us all now that celtic will not drop any points outwith rangers matches, for the rest of the season?? I think you're their most optimistic supporter just now then mate cos even the Tim's don't believe that. Off yer heed. Guarantee they drop at least 2 points somewhere in their next 3 games for a start

It doesn't matter what you say you meant. You said the win v celtic doesn't matter now. It does, as we'd be 3 points further behind. You can twist that in any way you like.

It certainly matters. They’d be +3 and we’d be -3. I make that 6 points.

Our players are often quoted saying they like the pressure of being expected to win every game. They shouldn't be surprised when the fans have a go after 3 lack lustre performances and especially a defeat to a team at the bottom of the table with only 2 wins this season.
There's still 6 points up for grabs against Celtic, so providing we win all the others the league is ours. Let's not give up hope yet.

So you're telling us all now that celtic will not drop any points outwith rangers matches, for the rest of the season?? I think you're their most optimistic supporter just now then mate cos even the Tim's don't believe that. Off yer heed. Guarantee they drop at least 2 points somewhere in their next 3 games for a start
you know that for a fact mate??I think you are deluded,tell me where they have dropped points in the last 6 games??i love your enthusiasm and I hope you are right but I just cant see it,plus after that shitshow i had to watch yesterday,im not even sure we have what it takes for the run in,last 3 games have been ropey to say the least

If you can’t see that we are much better this season than we were last season then you’re an idiot who knows nothing about football.

We’ve dropped points 4 times this season ffs.
We're absolutely better than last season, but that is not the aim. The aim is to be the best in the league.

Performances like yesterday are massively concerning as we saw the same thing last season. Theres no point improving August-December if we are going to crash in the second half again.

At the start of December if someone had offered me the position of winning a game in hand to be 2 points behind them as we head into Feb I would have ripped your hand off for that position

At the start of December if someone had offered me the position of winning a game in hand to be 2 points behind them as we head into Feb I would have ripped your hand off for that position

Me too. But we had the chance to better this and once again we've thrown it away at the first challenge.

Aside from the attitude from some of the players yesterday, the single biggest factor was the drop off in quality when replacing Tavernier and Morelos and the difference that makes. There's nothing between us and the beggars when comparing first choice XI's IMO, but they are still stronger in terms of squad depth. For that reason we are more vulnerable to dropping points.

I think I'm getting on top of my illness. I've hardly posted anything since yesterday. WTF is happening to me LOL :))

The frustration and anger comes from the support being fed up with us not winning trophies.

Everytime we put ourselves in a great position we bottle it and hand the advantage back to them, we cabt handle the pressure of being favourites.

As a support we are 100% scarred from previous seasons failures to the point when we do slip up it just feels like here we go again.

The manager has done a terrific job but another trophyless season is unacceptable hence why its fever pitch on here when the team dont show up.

It was tough to take , but I tend to feel it’s best to avoid here till we have a little calm and sense of perspective.
Yes it was hard to take yesterday and it shows how important Allfie and Tave are to the team.
We also can’t afford any slip ups.

We got a boot up the backside yesterday and hopefully it means the team see this as an eye opener and hit the ground running for the rest of the season.

This is where it becomes delusional unless your match fixing you can’t guarantee they’ll drop any points all your doing is like the rest of us hoping they drop points

Back