Calum & Nathan from Chelsea

Flyfisher

just picked up 2 young Chelsea players who have been over on trial with Rangers for the last couple of days
Rangers took them over to Vienna with them last night and now they are heading back to London
They said they liked it over here

I think one of them featured as a 2nd half substitute in the reserve game v Rapid Vienna yesterday.

As in Nathan the Brazilian guy? Only Calum I can think of is hudson-odoi and id be surprised if we got him

just picked up 2 young Chelsea players who have been over on trial with Rangers for the last couple of days
Rangers took them over to Vienna with them last night and now they are heading back to London
Are you flyfishing?

I’m not biting if you are ;)

Nathan has been on loan back in Brazil but has barely played.

Callum Hudson-Odoi is a highly rated winger/striker.

More inexperienced academy players basically.

Is that the pair of homosexuals who are on the telly trying to tart up houses?
Bq7AjaQIAAAHnYG.jpg

Their full names would be helpful here op.

Wait while I fire up FM :D

Nathan (Baxter) is a 19yr old GK on loan at Yeovil
Nathan (Allan de Souza) is 23, on loan in Brazil, Doesn't have a work permit, still has 18 months on his deal and gets 10k a week

Callum (James Hudson-Odoi) as above said played in the Europa League yesterday

So chances are they are under 16/18 or the names are wrong, The Trialist who played is this chap
EDIT: As Ter says Its Nathan Young-Coombes, 15yr old Chelsea player

8b1c9c09b39ecfa20e7bef7b214a1542.jpg

Last edited:

Nathan (Allan de Souza) is 23, on loan in Brazil, Doesn't have a work permit, still has 18 months on his deal and gets 10k a week

So chances are they are under 16/18 or the names are wrong, The Trialist who played is this chap if anyone is good with faces/guessing

Looks like a homo with that limp wrist :D

So chances are they are under 16/18 or the names are wrong, The Trialist who played is this chap if anyone is good with faces/guessing

Is that sideshow Bob's cousin from an alien planet?

I’d be very suspicious of my mrs and David Luiz if I was that guys dad.

Nathan Hucknall

That's Side Show Bob's brother!

That's Nathan Young-Coombes

And apparently there aren't any other Callums in the Chelsea youth teams so maybe he is from somewhere else

maxresdefault.jpg

Judging by your opening comment, I can only presume you meant to search for Seperate Entity FC

Was definitely a Chelsea boy came on as sub for the 19's yesterday. He is an U16 who also plays for England 2003's and is considering changing clubs.

Callum Hudson was one the other was Nathan said they were with Chelsea u20s
The two had full Rangers track suits and jackets on .
Said they never got in to Glasgow untill 2-10am and that was 5-15am i picked them up
The boy Nathan had blonde hair
Said they would come up here but nothing offered to them yet

Back