Can’t Say This Rangers Team Don’t Deserve Their Rewards

der_hammer10

Winning runs don’t happen by accident. Numerous clean sheets don’t happen by accident.

I’m not sure I’ve seen a football team work as hard or concentrate as hard for 90+ minutes game in game out. The work rate from the front man to the back is outrageously good.

Players are coming in and out of the side and yet everyone is on the same page and giving as much as the next man.

I love this Rangers team unconditionally.

Rewards are trophies.

This team are hopefully going to get their hands on some as for the first time in a decade we look like a proper Rangers team.

And they will deserve it, but not as much as the support will!

We now appear to be the one unit. All moving and playing as one. Everyone knowing their role and ready to step up when they get their chance. The buzz and swagger seems to be back.

Great defensive display again, the gaffer was talking about how shagger didn't have a save to make and how we are restricting the opposition getting shots on goal, this is a different Rangers team and were a hard team to break down. Hate saying it but they're managing pretty well without us in the stadium, but I miss it badly.

The team has set a high bar as far as performances and results are concerned this season...But I’ll take a scrappy 1-0 on Sunday on that bloody pitch and move on.

The thread on the press conference alludes to this but some folk watch that game and say we didn't play very well
But the manager and professionals watch it and see the defensive work and appreciate the level of performance
I'm as guilty as the next guy of wanting to see flashy runs, spectacular shots etc but that does not mean a 1-0 without these against a decent foreign team is not a miles better performance than a 4-0 v say Hamilton or St Mirren that has a couple of spectacular goals

Rewards are trophies.

This team are hopefully going to get their hands on some as for the first time in a decade we look like a proper Rangers team.

And they will deserve it, but not as much as the support will!

this.

rewards are trophies and you have to do it longer than half a season to get them

I’d take 1-0 now.

It goes without saying however I'll like to see us exercise some demons and turn them over by 3 or 4.

That then sends a massive statement of intent to the mentally challengeds that it is well and truly on.

Then the sheep beat them haha.

Players are coming in and out of the side and yet everyone is on the same page and giving as much as the next man.
This is all down to Michael Beale and Tom Culshaw.

We have two obsessive coaches for whom the system and the process is more important than the individual players. This is why we are able to slot players in and out and use a squad effectively.

Our entire bench could have started tonight and we'd not have noticed a great deal of difference.

Winning runs don’t happen by accident. Numerous clean sheets don’t happen by accident.

I’m not sure I’ve seen a football team work as hard or concentrate as hard for 90+ minutes game in game out. The work rate from the front man to the back is outrageously good.

I love this Rangers team unconditionally.
Delighted at the unity in the squad. Fighting for each other. Long may it continue. WATP

Back